1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adult web directories network - 100+ adult niche

Discussion in 'Sites' started by powerboss, Nov 26, 2012.

I want to sell my 100 plus adult web directories. There are 150 adult niche web directories in total.

I am running these directories since April 2008.

1. Important:

I am making around $350-$1000 per month from my website which sells packages. Like 100 live links, 150 live links and adult link wheel.

On fiverr i am earning around $50-100 per month.

Monthly server charge is $100

Around 10 of them have PR1. Rest are PR0

The business has gone a bit since the penguin update, because the one main site which sells the packages has lost its top 10 ranking in Google, but still ranks well in Bing and Yahoo

Right now all are set as reciprocal directories.

Alertypay and 2checkout are allowed as payment, its easy to earn lots of money one the payment system is added.

Phpld scripts are available for alertpay and 2co

I will also give my main site which sells these packages.

A total of 151 sites are up for sale.

Domain registrations are good until April end to may first week for few domains.

Around 80 are .com's and 80 are .info domains

2. How easy is to add a link on 150 directories.

It just takes around 5-8 mins, with 10-12 different titles and descriptions.

For adult wheel i will show sources where to get the articles and other stuff, i costs around $10, but people buy it for $90 from me. Many sites got top rankings with this adult link wheel stuff.

3. Why i am selling this network?

I will have to join a new job where i have to spend full time at workplace. Its big payout, i cannot ignore that. I cannot concentrate on this network now.

Reselling other seo services will be easy for me, because i can outsource some jobs, but cannot give access of my network to some worker.

PM me with your questions, i will reply back for honest buyers with list of directories.

Thanks

powerboss, Nov 26, 2012 IP