1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult Related Website - We need your reviews.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Vanth, May 9, 2017.

Me and my team have created what we think as one of the best up and coming Tube sites.

We believe we have a very clean professional site with a great viewing experience. However we are open to new ideas to make the site even better.

You can view the website through two premium domains.

MXXX.com

or

M.xxx

Please outline the good and the bad sides, we are all ears. We want to know what you think of the layout, the logo, how the site runs and if it`s easy to use.

Much appreciated.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    Vanth, May 9, 2017 IP
  2. Khappa MJ

Khappa MJ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    of course those kind of platform are far from what Im actually interested in
    but I think your website is very light and speed, navigation is clear. You can just create a bit more attraction improving your topbar and why dont you introduce a kind of MastHead? :) with content slider for instance

Khappa MJ, May 9, 2017 IP
  3. Vanth

Vanth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feedback.

You mean to have a content slider at the top of the page, showing videos or? If videos/photos, this would make the site look messy, we are trying to keep with the clean look so our users have the best viewing experience without interruptions or not being able to navigate around the site due to not being able to locate certain features. We also have a video slider located under the top bar located with the rest of the videos showing top rated videos. I am unsure how adding a content slider to the top will help, your thoughts on that would be good to hear.

Did you test the advanced search bar in the topbar?

Vanth, May 10, 2017 IP