1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult popup/under network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by methad0ne, May 4, 2014.

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for adult popup/under networks with at least near quality as PopAds. What I need is that they have $5 or $10 minimum payout, paying on daily basis.

Thank you all.

Sincerely,
    Ph.

methad0ne, May 4, 2014 IP
  2. Longstride

Longstride Peon

Best Answers:
    Longstride, May 4, 2014 IP
  3. methad0ne

methad0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Used, but lot impressions aren't counted.

4. Longstride

Longstride Peon

Best Answers:
    Had a look into other related thread you posted last week. Seems you are tired of using existing networks. Spending sometime and looking for a better network for popunders really makes good sense if you have a good no of impressions. If you are looking for new growing pop ads networks, i can help you put some names who allow adult traffic. adsterra, poponclick, clickpapa are some, though i dont have experience with them nor i am confident about their network, heard from a few source that they might be doing good. And it will be helpful for others too if anyone can give some input about them (sort of reviews) of out their experiences.

Nice thread. Since many established networks offer poor rates with less optimized earnings (adult/non-adult) and its really important to choose the right one for your traffic.

Longstride, May 4, 2014 IP
  5. methad0ne

methad0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you didn't read my post, since there are couple of requirements that I'm requesting to be met. Let me list them again:

- Minimum payout 5 or 10 USD
    - Paying on daily or weekly basis
    - Has at least $1 CPM (average for US, CA, UK, FR, GE, ES)

Anyway, thanks for your answer, I may consider one of them in the future.

Sincerely,
    Ph.

6. Longstride

Longstride Peon

Best Answers:
    Apologies, sir. And you are free not to consider if they dont meet your requirements. But, from my little experience, what i can say that good networks normally does not have that low minimum payout, actually, good publishers are not bothered if its 20/25/30 usd. And, its fair to wait for a week or even two for payment since they need to collect money to deliver. You are not going to find even another couple of good ones, if daily basis is the criterion. If 1$ cpm is the issue for those geos, you will find a a lottt of them. Considering, those 3 requirements fulfilled by one company, you will hardly find any if you are really looking for someone who cares for optimal monetization. SAD But TRUTH.

Longstride, May 5, 2014 IP