1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult Payment Processing - Similar to Paypal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ltx.pvc, May 20, 2007.

1. RedXer

RedXer Peon

Best Answers:
    Smaller adult processors tend to come and go fairly quickly, I'd go with the guys that have been at it for more than a decade: CCBill.

Also saw a couple people mentioned epassport, do they process for adult? I know some adult webmasters use it to pay affiliates, but I didnt know they used it for consumer processing.

RedXer, May 23, 2008 IP
  2. zaker78

zaker78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that most Adult Webmaster prefer ccbill.com or epoch systems which have specialized them self for the Adult biz...its rite

zaker78, May 23, 2008 IP
  3. Mui2000

Mui2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello to all Mature Content Business Owners. Here is my experience. I started out with Pay Pal when I first got into the biz. Didn't know any better. My account grew to 6000 per month in transactions. One morning I woke up and found my account limited for 6 months. lost all my subscriptions. I was back to square one. It felt like my life was over. For two days I was looking for some one to process. I filled out a ton of application with everybody. Here are some good ones that are working for me.

Alertpay - www DOT alertpay DOT com. Real easy to set up. $0 set up fee 6 percent processing. They pay on time. However please note they may decide to never allow you to process wth mastercard. So you only have Visa and Amex. Two month ago they claimed that they have stopped processing adult sites "(Claimed)". It's in their new terms and conditions. I had $3221 in my account balance which I had set up for withdrawal and about $4000 per month in subscriptions. Limited until 30 days.

2. Multicards - www DOT multicards DOT com. Set up fee is $99.00. They initially had mastercard then they lost it now they only process Visa, Amex and Diners. Pay weekly after 30 day hold. 10% 6 month reserve. Charge backs will cost you a 45 Euro fine "fee." Wire fees $25.Charge backs must be below 1% or you are in trouble.

3. Cyberbillsolutions - www DOT cyberbillsolution DOT com. $0 Set up fee. 10% 6 month reserve. 12% processing. All major credit cards and checks accepted except Amex. They pay 3 times monthly after a 30 day hold. Watch your charge backs or your toast.

4 Globill DOT net - www DOT globill DOT net - 0 set up fee. 5% - 10% 6 month reserve. 3-8% processeing. They pay twice monthly after a 7 day hold. Wire tranfer fees form South Africa ($45). Only Visa and Master Card.

I have more guys. Remember get ready to get screwed. For every dollar you make expect 10%-25% in fees. However adult sites make a killing. Thats the name of the game. If your smart, pass on the fees to the consumer.

Banking a good lncome of 15k - 20k per month. I believe with a little more hard work I can double or triple that.

Remember these credit card processors are not your friends. Have more than one. Distribute risk and income sources. Don't wake up one morning and find out that you are out of business.

Watch your charge backs. I could stress that any more. If a customer complains remember refunds are cheaper than charge backs.

I just thought I give back to all those wonderful posts that helped me when pay pal dropped the ball on me. Got to run. Good luck, Merry X-mas.

Mui2000, Dec 19, 2008 IP
  4. NeverFound

NeverFound Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend GTBill, they are an adult branch of a larger payment processing company thats been around since the early 2000's. I run a few adult sites through them and I have no complaints. Free Set Up, 6.5% processing, 6 month 10% rolling hold back... weekly payouts.

NeverFound, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  5. Aatma

Aatma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is one of best 5 threads out of thousands that I browsed this year. Lot of very useful information
    I too received a huge shock when paypal banned my account. Had to try really hard to get the money back and never used them again.
    recently Alertpay did the same thing, just claimed ot change the terms and blocked the account and of course "froze" the xxx $
    I asked all my clients to chargeback to get even
    ccbill is the best and sadly the ONLy reliable one out there. I a really worried whats gonna happen once they are out of business.
    All new processors come and go, often with thousands of $. Have lost over $5000 to the likes of paymonde, webstream, ibill and hugesbilling and many others
    I really hope there are some new players on the block soon otherwise the adult industry is almost finished

Aatma, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  6. Aatma

Aatma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried them but they seems to be like a 2 person operation. Have not seen many ppl use them

Aatma, Dec 24, 2008 IP
  7. manzoor2121

manzoor2121 Peon

Best Answers:
    did any one tried the alampay script at
    http://alamstore.madpage.com/alampay/index.html

manzoor2121, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  8. Aatma

Aatma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    seems like another new fraud kid on the block coded by someone in pakistan with more grammer mistakes than the hair on my head?

Aatma, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  9. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So true :D, I wouldnt trust any Paypal clone ready made software any longer. For some years ago I bought a license of CuSell also a paypal clone, it was full of security problems and the script was that bad that it got hacked within a few month.

If you want to run a paypal like business, then you should rise the money it cost and most important get some programmers to do the job. And don't think you can get a cheap and good solution for this by posting on services like rentacoder.

fionix, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  10. Aatma

Aatma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so is there any other reliable billing processor out there for adult industry?

Aatma, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  11. dejangex

dejangex Peon

Best Answers:
    What about netbilling.com? Are they reliable, and what cards do they accept? Their fees are 1.5% + 15c and $25 gateway fee. Are there any other fees or payments?

dejangex, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  12. uio

uio Peon

Best Answers:
    any more recommendations?

whos using Globill or multicards? expirience?

uio, Feb 26, 2009 IP
  13. goVaultway

goVaultway Peon

Best Answers:
    Try goVaultway.com. We are US Based utilizing Financially Stable EU Banks and have many yrs of experience in Adult Websites.

We are a Third Party Processor and do our own underwriting and can have you approved and processing within 24 hrs of recieving your paperwork.

No Caps, No Application Fee, No Upfront Reserve. Free API, Gateway, Reporting. The only fees are the Discount Rate and the Transaction Fee.

We can even work with you if you are on the TMF.MATCH Lists so long as it wasnt Merchant Fraud.

Feel free t pm me or visit the website for more information.

goVaultway, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  14. Danskop

Danskop Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe epassporte.com ?

Danskop, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  15. hothotnut

hothotnut Guest

Best Answers:
    is ccbill payes to credit cards same as paypal?

hothotnut, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  16. OldEgold

OldEgold Peon

Best Answers:
    ccbill.com is best for adult contact Payment processing

OldEgold, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  17. atrevido

atrevido Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jeezus, what a mess the adult card processing world is in. Anyone want to start one up? well, if i had a few $100,000 i would concider it. Why are they coming and going?, the business is worth billions around the world..surley the laws change when billions of tax $$ is involved, no?.

atrevido, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  18. atrevido

atrevido Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have just been offered card processing with CCbill and they want to charge 16% for a EU company like mine, it's 14.5% for Stateside companies...talk about getting screwed.

atrevido, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  19. skeptico

skeptico Peon

Best Answers:
    Would you care to elaborate why you think epoch is bad?
    I would like to know some facts other than the conclusion.
    Personally, I think TicketEddy is cheaper. I save 16%.

skeptico, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  20. payment

payment Peon

Best Answers:
    Verotel ! You can contact at or feel free to go to the website to fill out an application or chat online. verotel.com

payment, Sep 7, 2012 IP