1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult Cloud Hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Quimbeek, Jun 8, 2016.

Hi,

I just wanted to ask you if you have some recommendations for good adult hosting, I guess that cloud hosting would be optimal, but I need unlimited Inodes. I dont need much space because every video is embedded, but I have more than 150.000 videos so something around 1M of Inodes. I am currently using shared hosting on amerinoc, which is good with unlimited Inodes, but I am running with other resources :/

VPS is too expensive and I dont have huge incomes from that websites, so I would spent everything on hosting.

Thank you!

Quimbeek, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  2. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    RACKSPACE will be able to help you

OR GOOGLE CLOUD

sundaybrew, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  3. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

So TRUE - I actually started a real web hosting review website

sundaybrew, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  4. Quimbeek

Quimbeek Peon

Best Answers:
    I also agree with this. Its bullshit and they only care about commissions. Almost every where is arvixe TOP hosting but when I had some websites there, it was terrible.

What about that stratus? I was trying to figure out more information and prices, but I failed. I don’t follow how can use a promo coupon when there is no direct order option.

Quimbeek, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  5. exoticpublishing

exoticpublishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's the URL to your review site?

After being bullied by one member in Web Hosting Talk & the mod sticking up for the bully, I'm going to find myself another forum to help me choose a new hoster.

I used to like that forum, but clearly now that there's a new owner, it's not like it used to be :(

exoticpublishing, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  6. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never knew WHT was sold. thanks for the info. certainly though that forum can give a lot of info for new users.
    I', not sure about cloud actually, I would however recommend to OP to go for Offshore.

etc, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  7. Usykko

Usykko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher cloud account, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
    Try and check their response time, also if they have a Live Chat service then get things cleared with them.

Usykko, Jun 22, 2016 IP