1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adtoll, The diamond in the rough

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by peterfoti, May 19, 2009.

Anyone else using this company? I use them when I have newer sites, and I want some quick traffic while im still doing SEO, and they provide great sites as a great price.

Idk about their publisher program, but their ppc advertising is great. Lots of different models to use as well.

peterfoti, May 19, 2009 IP
  2. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Their publisher program is a joke, nothing more. No incentive for customers to click ads at all, the run of network ads are the same old boring crap that I see everywhere, and it's just horrible!

Sure, it may get better for people selling ads, but their run of network ads are pathetic at best

twhiting9275, May 21, 2009 IP
  3. prasad581

prasad581 Banned

Best Answers:
    twhiting is right .. thier publisher program is a joke .. i have tried a lot of ad networks in my 8 years blogging experience but i never saw those kind of worst adnetwork for publishers upto

prasad581, May 22, 2009 IP
  4. vistachan

vistachan Peon

Best Answers:
    Never try or you'll get regret ...

vistachan, May 22, 2009 IP
  5. ephimonline

ephimonline Guest

Best Answers:
    I tried them but not success. People don't want to click their ads

ephimonline, May 22, 2009 IP
  6. D-Block

D-Block Active Member

Best Answers:
    As I have said before, Adtoll is garbage, the main reason being the people that run the web site. All of them are very rude and at one point believed they were on top of the world. Now, a year later, they are on the bottom where they belong.

Don't use that crap, even Adbrite is better.

D-Block, May 23, 2009 IP
  7. elitepostings

elitepostings Peon

Best Answers:
    yes adtoll is definitely not worth your time

elitepostings, May 23, 2009 IP
  8. john3003

john3003 Peon

Best Answers:
    I used AdToll, btu their rates were pretty low so I left them behind.

john3003, May 24, 2009 IP
  9. ruby

ruby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll reply to that .... I am the founder of AdToll.com and we were doing very well but we sold the company and in the last year as you said it hasn't done much at all, that has nothing to do with the original founders and management team.

The goods news is I am in negotiation now with the current owners to take over the reigns again for the time being, this is all happening in the next 1-2 weeks.

You will start seeing changes on AdToll over the next week or two as well so stay tunes.

In response to people commenting on the advertisers.... AdToll obviously relies on that delicate balance of advertisers and publishers, the chicken and egg scenario. It will require a leap of faith and trust from publishers in particular to get in there, have a go and tick with it for awhile. The more publishers on board the more attractive the network is to GOOD advertisers. Once those good advertisers come on board the ads will follow...

ruby, May 8, 2010 IP