1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adstract.adk2.com : Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by boxingguru, May 9, 2011.

1. marius30

marius30 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I work much trouble with them but tomorrow should receive a payment of $ 500 and I can not log in to your account.
    I sent email and no answer
    so most likely account is banned for no reason.
    me recommendation is to not waste your time with them after banning account will pay 3.4
    so far no problems have received payments as $ 100 but now the sum is greater and not pay

marius30, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  2. bigbrother1

bigbrother1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @marius30
    Ican't login as well today, maybe is some error at the cpanel, try again later, tomorow, i'm sure will work.

bigbrother1, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  3. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm logging in OK. I think they have been working on the dashboard. Looks fine.

GavinP, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  4. SinishaS

SinishaS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like AdStract but I have problem with this network. On start all was great, then they start with some adsense ads and my impression going high but eCpm and revenue going down. Then when I contact support they give me some appnexus acc with worst ever statistic, and last 10 days they dont answer on my email.
    Is there some similarly network for video web sites?

SinishaS, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  5. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    There isn't much doing for video advertising at the moment. Most of the big video advertising networks like Adconian and Brightroll tend to only deal with websites that get millions of viewers.

I am trying Virool out at the moment: https://www.virool.com/

But so far I'm struggling to make it work for me. After one month my earnings are still less than $2.

Regarding AdStract, I have noticed a reduction in the PPV video ad's in recent weeks, which has limited my earnings.

With AdStract you mainly earn money from video ad views and conversions (of software) rather than banners served (traditional CPM) so if the video ad's aren't served and watched you don't earn.

I'm hoping things will pick up again soon.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    GavinP, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  6. marius30

marius30 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    was a problem with the site to wish adstract paid

marius30, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  7. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdStract are great at paying. That's one of the things I like about this network. You never need to worry about things going wrong with payments.

GavinP, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  8. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used AdStract and then they told me that my bikini/lingerie/celebrity site was adult and not to use them. That was fine, I took their ads off but then they sent me a message and my account rep told me her manager approved the account and I could use them. I put their ads back on and got to $90 ($10 under the payout amount) and they e-mailed me again telling me the site was adult and they couldn't work with me anymore.

A little consistency would have been nice. They fully knew what the site was like, got manager approval and then cut me off just before getting paid out.

NeilPearson, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  9. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've recieved what will be my final payment with AdStract today.

They ARE great payers. Thats the major selling point with them. You don't have any worries that they will run off with your earnings - At least thats been the case in my experiance. I earned around $700 with them from April 2012 to April 2013.

Before I give my experiances and explain why I've had to end my partnership with AdStract, I just want to re-cap on the way you earn with this network, because it's a different arrangement to most networks.

You don't earn from CPM or CPC. You earn from CPL (software downloads mainly - I'll come on to these in a moment) and CPV (people watching quality video ad's)

I started with AdStract in April 2012 and from April to December things were great. My account manager Tal Burdman was excellent. I got a mix of software download ad's and top quality pay-per-view video ads from really big brands like Orange and Lacoste.

The software downloads were always somewhat controversial. They are mainly ilivid software downloads. ilivid is a very controversial company on the internet (just do a Google search) not because of their software, but because of the add-on's and extensions that come with the software.

The ilivid tool-bar is regarded by many people as Malware, though in the strictest sense of the word it isn't malware, because when the user downloads the ilivid software they are given the option of opting out of the ilivid tool-bar and other extensions.

Nevertheless, I had many people complaining to me that they had picked up malware from website. I used the video overlay tag so when people hit on to my website there was misconception that they had to download the ilivid software to watch my video's (which they didn't)

As it was, I could justify the software ad's to me visitors because I was also getting really good quality video ad campaigns from those brands like Kia and Orange.

As I say, everything was great (if somewhat controversial) until the end of 2012, but then things went badly wrong!

Tal left (Stefhanie who posted here a lot in 2011 and 2012 also left I think) and I'm afraid to say my new account managers (first Dan then Naz) were not as professional. With Naz it recently reached the point where I was telling HER how find the invoices for payed money's!!!!!

Even worse the top quality PPV ad's stopped being sent to my website.

From Apr-Dec I'd have many quality PPV campaigns every month. From Jan-Apr I think I got just one campaign and then it only ran for a day or two, not the 3-4 weeks of earlier campaigns.

I kept emailing the AM's to ask what was happening and I felt they were just bulls*itting me. I could never get a straight answer as to what had happened to the video ad's. Nor' would they ever tell me when the PPV ad's would be returning.

At one point Naz let slip something about a "cap" being in place on my website, so whether it was just my website they were blocking the video ad's to, I'm not sure? It may have been, or may have been something every publisher in the network was dealing with?

So from Jan to Apr 2013 my earnings crashed compared to Apr-Dec. All I was getting was dodgy software download ad's and even though I WAS still earning money from them (because of the misconception about my website and my videos) I couldn't justify the danger I was exposing my users to and my website's reputation to, without having the video ad's as well.

AM's knew I wasn't happy, but like I say they just kept fobbing me off. Ultimately I got the feeling they couldn't care less whether I was in their network or not - That was certainly the impression I got during my dealings with the aforementioned Naz.

If that was the case it's a very silly decision on their part because my website is growing all the time, has fantastic UK traffic and will eventually become one of the UK's premier weather website's. It offered AdStract a great business opportunity to get a slice of good UK based traffic. More fool them for not appreciating GavsWeatherVids.

So, thats the end of my association with AdStract. It was agreat pity how thing's finished up. They were a great network until the account manager exodus at the end of 2012. Then things went very badly wrong.

Despite everything I've said I WOULD work with AdStract again, if they brought back quality PPV ad's and brought in AM's that were up-front and trustworthy once more, but for now my association with them is over, which is a pity.

It would be nice if we could put things back together at some point in the future, but I'm certainly not hankering for it.

I'm doing great business with the superb MadAdsMedia and I'm increasingly impressed with the new video ad network I'm partnering with (Viral Planet) where, not only am I getting video ad content I'm also getting excellent "key-word" ad's which turn the words on my website into ad's and earn me $0.15 for every click.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    GavinP, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  10. shahaab

shahaab Active Member

Best Answers:

Great insight! Thanks.

shahaab, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  11. Serdar79us

Serdar79us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My Statics 1 day : 0.18 cent

They guys are Fraud i think

[​IMG]

Serdar79us, Oct 20, 2014 IP
  12. Pedro A

Pedro A Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from Adstract!!

They claim to be the best ad network (when spamming your email) as ADK2 platform belongs to them, etc, etc, etc. But in fact, they are the worst ADK2 ad network I ever worked with!!

Very low rates (just pennies) and they do not pay when you negotiate a fixed CPM rate. They accept the deal, but after a few days they decline to continue working with the current deal, because they are losing money. Then you remove their tags, and they simple ignore your emails and don't pay!
    However, there is no problem when you accept to work with their "very" low rates. Like CPM $0.00, lol......... it is your revenue share.

Be aware of this shitty network...

Pedro A, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  13. Pedro A

Pedro A Member

Best Answers:
    Just to update my post above. They have paid.
    Perhaps I got a account manager which is no so good... But seems that Adstract is a solid company. However, their rates are really too low if your site does not convert well.

And that's it.

Pedro A, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  14. Aidan Gignac1

Aidan Gignac1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Guys I am an ad network called Spillads using adstract. They so far have terrible CPM we served over 700k and $4 in rev. I have only $0.01 in CPM. Something is wrong. I have only been with them for 4-5 days. Is that why? Does anybody know why my CPM is so low?

Aidan Gignac1, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  15. Adi_Adstract

Adi_Adstract Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adstract.ply2c.com

Adi_Adstract, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  16. Adi_Adstract

Adi_Adstract Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    a lot as been changed
    adstract.ply2c.com
    i will be happy to help
    Adi

Adi_Adstract, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  17. desiweb

desiweb Member

Best Answers:
    They looks BIG FRAUDS and SCAMMERS to us.
    We have been working with them from last six months still NO PAYMENTS. They holds our $3,300+

We were always promised from their support to release our payments soon. They always make promised gently but never fulfill them.
    Today we received an email from their CFO David that our account is suspended due to fake traffic and all the Payments are forfeit.

They took six months to analyze that this traffic is fake?
    They suspended account and forfeit payments just one day before the payment day. Woww Looks Legit?
    We are working with many Ad networks and none of them ever said that our traffic is not good.
    We are and Ad network and were sending them millions of daily impressions.
    We have earned $3,300+ with them so far which they are planing to eat.

I invite all Adstract affecties to join us and We will bring them down. We will not let them looting people.
    We will also pursue them in United states and Israel. (consumer court etc..)

Attached Files:

desiweb, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  18. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I could have read review about adstract before, one of their representative name "Pedro" contacted us for buying traffic, as we are media seller and our business is buying and selling traffic, so we see no problem with that, he agreed to purchase traffic on fixed cpm rate, we thought they are well known ad network, so we just provided them credit to start getting traffic and did not ask for funding account, when they wanted to buy traffic, he were reaching to me on skype and responding within seconds, though when we started asking for payment, no response on skype, no response on email or phone either.

They are not professional at all, if anyone looking for reliable business partners then never ever look at adstract, I have not met many companies like that who do not care for their reputation, before posting this review, I have tried every way to reach them and have waited more than 3 months.

GlobalAdMedia, Feb 11, 2016 IP