1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adstract.adk2.com : Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by boxingguru, May 9, 2011.

1. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey all,Just throwing this out to international (British?) publishers? Just wondering what the best payment option would be for me? Is Paypal or Cheque best? Any advice greatly appreciated.

GavinP, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  2. maspure

maspure Peon

Best Answers:
    I really interesting to this ads. So may be I can join with it. Thank for all.

maspure, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  3. n3o7

n3o7 Member

Best Answers:
    just registered and got yesterday, my account manager is Stefanie Amini, so far so good, I will post the review later along with the payment proof (which I always do), they are like smowtion, I had to fill out the W-9 form in order to get paid, but that doesn't bother me, I'm more curious how much I can earn with them and if they do pay or not.

n3o7, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  4. n3o7

n3o7 Member

Best Answers:
    first day with adstract, earning very low; so far so good; no redirects and no viruses. Earning screen cap below; it's ridiculously low, I know.

adstract.jpg

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    n3o7, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  5. Dino1221

Dino1221 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you useing the 300 x 250 smart tag? your earnings are really low >_<

<--Yesterdays results -->

Impressions10,605
    Clicks198
    Video Views270
    Conversions2
    eCPM$1.26 USD
    Revenue$13.25 USD

thats with the smart tag i think only the 300 x 250 one has the video ads :) maybe try that?

Dino1221, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  6. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, for AdStract to work you have to use either the 300 + 250 smart tag, or if your a video niche website, the video overlay tag.

This network is all about video views/pay-per-view.

They are great, but you have to know how to make them work for you.

I see you are using the 300 + 250 smart tag, so thats good, but one bit of advice I would give you, n307, just by what I've found out as I've been going through the process of website building and learning about advertising, your ads aren't in the best position. A lot of people never stay on your site long enough to see the footer space.

You are going to earn money from people playing AdStracts video ads but the ads really need to be in the mid or header space of your page. That way everyone can see the video ad/tag as soon as they land on your site. People will be natually curious when they see a video player and they'll nearly always hit play to see what its all about, but obviously the video has to be easily visible in the first place. You got over 9,000 impressions yesterday and not one video view. Thats got to be because most people aren't seeing the video ads in the first place.

If you put the AdStract 300+250 ad tag in the mid or header space, given the traffic your generating daily, you should really see the $ roll in. :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    GavinP, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  7. n3o7

n3o7 Member

Best Answers:
    cool, now that's a suggestion, thanks so much, i will do that, and will report again in the next few days with my earning report

n3o7, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  8. bappa86

bappa86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear fellow adstract publisher I need your review about this ads network.
    I yesterday sign up with their service and In july 2 my total view of ads zone 2800 + till now.....
    50% traffic from us and 25 % from canada , UK, austarlia, france ...( traffic from those country gives High CPM i guess)

My earning in reports section show 1.27$ but
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I astonished when i noticed that in account overview section my earning is only 0.01$ though total impression is same...(little bit high as it counts from previous days few hrs and earning reoprts only 2nd july)

I asked My account manager Ofer Graitzer... about that
    The account manager was very fast in response.. I appreciate that really but One things make me suspicious that he told account overview earning is genuine and campaign reports are virtual...
    That means I earn from 3000 impression 0.01$

that's ridiculous..

I need explanation from you friends

one things I want to tell you all my visitor are referral from google search.. except those impression create by me due to website monitoring and other works.
    and my impression is almost fill up by my back up tags and no earning .....

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    bappa86, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  9. Dino1221

Dino1221 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know they were having an issue with there reports a few days ago maybe you need to give it a little more time to update?

On a side note anyone else’s account manager changed? I was with asaf and now I seam to be with Stefanie and the layout has changed now it won't work with my phone =_= very annoying.

Dino1221, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  10. bappa86

bappa86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow really amazed with your so fast reply

But what is my earning I just want to kow

bappa86, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  11. Dino1221

Dino1221 Active Member

Best Answers:
    >_> well what it says on your overview? are you running your own campaigns? >_> you dont seam to be passing much traffic through adstracts marketplace

Dino1221, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  12. bappa86

bappa86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes I deactivate market place and runn my own campaign

bappa86, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  13. bappa86

bappa86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really want a simple answer whether the earning which i can see in my reports are true or fake????

Pls help

I deactivate marketplace because google adsense code I set up as back fill and
    market place rate and earning is low i notice..

bappa86, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  14. Dino1221

Dino1221 Active Member

Best Answers:
    =_= Thus the reason your not earning anything with adstract if your not running their ads your not going to make any money from them.

Dino1221, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  15. bappa86

bappa86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    then why Impression and earning reports are showing that...... I have earnt 1.3..$ why they make fake earning reports...

and I can say that my google adsense impression is decreased today that means they show their ads...

Ok however I have to remove their code as I am very much suspicious about their network

Thanks to you for your kind help....

and One thing I can suggest all my fellow friend that contextweb (pulsepoint.com)are much fair about that...
    No fake reports

bappa86, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  16. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bappa, what sort of website do you have and what kind of ad's are you running? AdStract is a video advertiser for the video niche. Whilst they do have banner ads for instance, their CPM and CPC payouts are extremely minimal. This ad network is all about video views. People actually watching the video ad's.

To get AdStract to work for you you should just use either the 300+250 smart tag or if you have a video player on your website, the video overlay tag. Both these tags will get you video ads, assuming AdStract have a video campaign for your traffic. Earnings are usually 4-7 cents per view and thats how you make money with AdStract.

I earned $30 in June and am exceptionally happy with the way AdStract's ads are performing on my website.

GavinP, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  17. bappa86

bappa86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No I have'nt any videos in my blog

That's the reason for my low earning...
    However I don't discourage people to avail their service but I can suggest that their CPM are not good enough for banner ads...

I don't know how they pay for videos...absolutely no ideas....

Sorry If I hurt adstarct company reputation..
    But one thing I can say their account manager is very responsive...
    Just reply me with in minute ....Really impressed by account manger--- Ofer Graitzer.

bappa86, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  18. n3o7

n3o7 Member

Best Answers:
    below is my impression and earning report for June 2012, to be fair to adstract, I implemented the code on June 27, so it's a 3 day impression. Earning a bit low, but I will see what I can do to maximize the earnings and will report again for July 2012 earning and impression report
    [​IMG]

n3o7, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  19. bappa86

bappa86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does this earning show on your dashboard or account over view section???
    my ecpm is also 0.40$ but when I came to know that this earning in reports section is virtual I really depressed.

unless you have videos you will get around 0.02$ epm for banners I guesss..

bappa86, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  20. n3o7

n3o7 Member

Best Answers:
    I do have some videos to support my articles, but as you can see, my ecpm and earnings are ridiculously low, I'm still playing with it and the ad placement on my site, and see if they improve or not this month. I will keep you guys updated.

So far, adbrite is still my best adsense replacement

n3o7, Jul 4, 2012 IP