1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdsTerra, very slow... need help!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ClicTree, Jul 6, 2016.

Hi there,

I just came across the AdsTerra network last week and decided to sign-up as an advertiser as they claim to have 10 billion impressions. The initial stage was very quick. I was immediately assigned an account manager and documentation was taken care of very quickly.

However, and even though I signed an agreement for Net 30 payment terms, they said as a new advertiser I needed to do a prepayment in order to get campaigns live.

They received a prepayment on Friday but it's now Wednesday and my campaigns are still not live. This is of great concern. My account manager says "campaigns will be live soon" but this is not very reassuring. Can anyone from the adsterra network please help!

Thanks!
    Clictree

ClicTree, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there! Have you contacted our Support or have you used Advertisers general contacts?

Hi there,

We are very thorough in preparations to launch every ad campaign and take the process very seriously. Since your targeting option is Mobile Carriers – it’s quite narrow niche for the requested traffic, it takes time to set up and find the best publishers. Many advertisers launch their campaigns each day so our managers make sure that each of them prepared properly. We are sorry that it takes longer time in your case.

I would also suggest contacting our Advertising department (Contact found here) if you wish to get help. Your Personal Manager will be touch with you and will keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience!

Adsterra Network, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  3. ClicTree

ClicTree Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your response. I understand. Look forward to a long and fruitful partnership with your company.

ClicTree, Jul 7, 2016 IP