1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsterra is Manipulative and Scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ishra, Jun 27, 2017.

1. demigodkm

demigodkm Peon

Best Answers:
    I am tired of Adsterra reducing CPM rates and now giving only 0.013 and 0.019 since last 2 days - pathetic on their part. Its about time to go with other network

[​IMG]

demigodkm, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  2. xuyzk

xuyzk Member

Best Answers:
    Adsterra i believe in you dont worry
    but please we publishers too had a very bad year too
    i am with hilltopads now , when i reach the payment i will contact you but give me nice cpm please

xuyzk, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  3. Jonny Lightfoot

Jonny Lightfoot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll assume this means your not interested in my offer.

Not my responsibility to fix your system (That would be a paying job, sir). The problems with BAD ADVERTISEMENTS must be resolved at your end, and it is unacceptable to burden PUBLISHER with policing your system.

PUBLISHERS need set-and-forget advertising partners. We can't know what our visitors see, unless we watch everyone's access, absurd. By contrast, you can write software to prevent the problem.

My offer is open to help ANY ad network own the market. But, your pose is to just fix one publisher, rather than prove your the best it would seem.

Sorry, I actually have other things to do, so I made the best offer I am willing to make. One that benefits all PUBLISHERS.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Jonny Lightfoot, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  4. Wahyu Nurhidayat

Wahyu Nurhidayat Member

Best Answers:
    I use adsterra already 9 months
    Everythink is fine :)
    [​IMG]

Wahyu Nurhidayat, Jan 25, 2018 IP
  5. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, that's really lovely to hear. Good traffic - good cpms, that's an easy formula. Awaiting for the cooperation!

You're raising a complaint, but don't want to a responsibility of indicating your account in our system? That's the regular procedure, that what actual useful feedback is: we check the account, talk to managers, talk to anti-cheat, etc. Can't understand where the policing out system lays, I see only "client issue - company support" kind of thing.
    Anyway, it's your decision and we respect that.

Huge thanks for sharing positive feedback!

Adsterra Network, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  6. Jonny Lightfoot

Best Answers:
    [QUOTE="You're raising a complaint, but don't want to a responsibility of indicating your account in our system? [/QUOTE]

Cute, I see this is your tactic here, turn things to make the publisher look like $%# so why would anyone be stupid enough to give you a user name,

EXAMPLE:
    Quote: (Adsterra) You provided us with traffic, but it failed our anticheating verification
    Quote: (Adsterra) I'd like to point that our support team didn't receive any tickets from you

** very cute, a good reason to NOT give you any account info here.

Then there is so many comments like this:

Quote: (ZOC) Yes this was my issue to with Adsterra pop-ups and redirect on their banners codes, i don't understand why they use this type of bad tricks ... this redirects google can ban your website but looks like they don't care about webmasters websites because if they care they will never add redirects or popups —— I use Adsterra for 1 week+ i remove them after i get complain of popups and redirects ..

Quote: (Tahaalam) Theirs ads are spam and killed my all traffic.
    Quote: (Ishra) Same Happened with me and Yes Their AM is Rude — I removed Adsterra one of the BIggest SCAM and Manipulative Ad network —— For last Time of Your's You are Scammer so many People Are Scammed by You

Now and example for folks here to see, not only adult sites when marked NO, but crap like these on my websites, NO WAY, NO HOW garbage ads period, never a good ad:

Yikes.png
    Malware2.png

I'm done with this waste of time, since you refuse my offer, there is nothing more to discuss.

Jonny Lightfoot, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  7. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    You have quoted those negative opinions of some Adsterra publishers, but you can always find some negative feedback about most of the leading ad networks. Adsterra has more than 30'000 active publishers, and it is obvious that there may be some problems. All networks sometimes face issues with bad advertisers/campaigns/creatives but we always do our best to investigate and block them to avoid negative results.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Adsterra Network, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  8. Jonny Lightfoot

Best Answers:
    Does not change the fact that all I see from your network is garbage ads, malicious ads, tricks and adult content.

Also seems that is what many other publishers here see.

Not to mention that your system credits about 1 in a thousand impressions.

No need to continue this conversation. Have better things to do. I made an offer, you ignored. I'm done. Turning off reminders for this thread.

Wishing any publishers the best in dealing with you, but pretty confident most will find the same results. Besides, you have 30,000 publishers you do not need me or anyone here...

Jonny Lightfoot, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  9. 4M1R

4M1R Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsterra once was a reliable ad network. not anymore...

4M1R, Feb 4, 2018 IP
  10. GeneK

GeneK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say that this depends on your niche. It IS possible to earn and monetize with Adsterra. At the same time, adult-related stuff is a reality you have to take into consideration and keep an eye on. If it is not a problem for you, you may try to go ahead.
    P.S.
    They may also prepay, which is a plus.

GeneK, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  11. methad0ne

methad0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsterra has started to throwing shitful of ads since end of 2015 and this still hasn’t changed. Yeah, you hear me right. I’ve been receiving advertising offers from Adsterra only to see after few attempts such a deceptive, misleading and malware ads.

Besides that, they were very responsive and helpful back then. No comments on nowadays.

methad0ne, Mar 19, 2018 IP
  12. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hello, did I got you right that at the very moment it's all OK or do you need a hand with building a better communication with your manager?

Summing up, dear publishers, please, if such smth goes wrong so that and you see deceptive, misleading or malware ads - contact your personal manager ASAP, so we can fix it and tackle the issue.
    Thanks !

Adsterra Network, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  13. methad0ne

methad0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its not an issue publisher-wide but network-wide, because that happened to me on several sites with different niches with such many ads.

methad0ne, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  14. RobertJays

RobertJays Member

Best Answers:
    Strange that this thread is inactive for that long.
    I wanted to thank you for the service and tell that I'm extremely satisfied. Due to good service of this network I can focus on making a profit and be sure that I won't get scammed.

RobertJays, Apr 20, 2020 IP
  15. Christian Opher

Christian Opher Peon

Best Answers:
    Alike low CPM rates. Adsterra advertisers use this platform to spread ads that'll steal your traffic, and redirect it to their own advertisements.
    Simple & Clear:

1 - They steal your tier 1 traffic which is the most profitable
    2 - They Redirect it trough their Malvertising Domains
    3 - They sell your traffic to Exoclick, Admaven, & others.

Conclusion: Adsterra will pay you, but if you are wise enough why will you risk your traffic for few bucks...
    Dangerous Results: Google will soon trigger your website since it's full of Spam-ads & kick you out of INDEX -Means Your SEO TRAFFIC IS GONE.

Advice: Always do your research & don't let anybody fool you.

Christian Opher, Jul 6, 2020 IP
  16. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Why do you think so? Have you got the same unpleasant experience?
    If our partners have any questions, we're always ready to help.
    Please let us know your login so that we could handle the issue properly.

Adsterra Network, Jul 7, 2020 IP
  17. Christian Opher

Christian Opher Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello! Through my Experience & Research, Adsterra ad-codes do redirect tier 1 traffic to malvertisers, mostly mobile traffic. You can google 'Master134' for more details.
    -Warnings pumped up on my google search console, confirming that my site is restricted due to suspicious ads, So once I removed adsterra-ads & requested a review from google, they released my site!
    I appreciate your corporation, but I left your network & I'm afraid I'll never use it again.

Christian Opher, Jul 11, 2020 IP
  18. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    This case happened a long time ago, and we've given public comments on this subject. You can read all in our blog.
    We've enhanced our Security Systems since that as well.

We apologize if you have got an unpleasant experience. Adsterra works with 12K + publishers all over the world, and we are constantly improving our service, so we'll always be glad to see you back!

Adsterra Network, Jul 13, 2020 IP
  19. Christian Opher

Christian Opher Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree! Ad-redirection is still going on : Check this incident 'https://www.reddit.com/r/PPC/comments/e0yak6/adsterra_banner_ads_forward_to_fullpage_spam_ads/'
    As long as this issue still there. I don't think so that you applied enough security measures...

No need to apologize, I've left your network long time ago. I'm here just to illustrate my experience which up to 80% have faced the same incident!

Christian Opher, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  20. asasmaz88

asasmaz88 Member

Best Answers:
    cpm network said your account turn cpa ) so cpm sucks

asasmaz88, Jul 16, 2020 IP