1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsterra is Manipulative and Scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ishra, Jun 27, 2017.

I have tried Asterra and Removed because of very low cpm later my manager contacted me told me to place CPM BANNERS ADS and Give a Try to Maximum 10k Impression (My manger always shows on vacation or offline Btw )

I somehow Placed again and when i Asked for 12k Impression only 0.05cpm She comes with Another Solid Things that banners are CPA not CPM and when i Showed her Message That Your Yourself told me That banners are cpm She Changed her words and Try to Fool me Again

I removed Adsterra one of the BIggest SCAM and Manipulative Ad network

Ishra, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  2. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    Happened to me and my friends :) left them for months.

Anakyl, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I try few weeks before adsterra and yes there banners are not CPM is CPA even if they say is CPM ... but the biggest issue i got with them is their banners have popup codes when i tell to my manager he says why i didn't tell him about this before ... i was like LOL you almost never online ... i hope at least i can get my payment from them :) by the way even if they have popups codes on their banners the income was so bad ...

ZoC, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  4. Ishra

Ishra Member

Best Answers:
    Oh that means not Only me That Proves that Adterra is Scam

Ishra, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  5. Ishra

Ishra Member

Best Answers:
    I Hope they will Pay You Even i have doubt that they will come with something New Crap again to Hold your payment and About CPA and CPM they will come with Some New Crap soon

Ishra, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  6. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Publishers,
    Thank you for your honest feedback. Also I would like to mention a few points:
    1. We are a performance based network. We count both, impressions and conversions, on banner ads. Also you have to know that your actual CPM depends on the quality of your traffic, geo, device etc.
    2. We have never cheated our partners. We provide bi-weekly payments. If you didn't get the payment, please send me your Adsterra login name via PM. I'll investigate your case and do all my best to help you.
    We are very sorry that you have a negative experience with our Network, but it doesn't mean that we are scammers. We are always ready for the conversation. Good luck to you!

Adsterra Network, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  7. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, even i agree with you that you are a performance based network and you are not scammers but i can not agree that you lock publisher's accounts without notification and take no responsibility when publishers complain. "Our advertisers do not like your traffic and requested refund" is what your AMs tell to publishers, like a chorus. With same traffic sources, i'm using at many networks for months, even years without any problem and after few days at your network, account is locked. I discussed with some Co-founders of other networks about Adsterra and you know what. They told that they would like to corporate with Adsterra but they left because of the unprofessional.
    Just few words for you to realize what is happening with your network.

P/S: I accepted that i lost money, so you do not need to try to solve my case.

Anakyl, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  8. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    this strange refund policy is something i dont get..who started this mess? i mean if you send bot traffic..ok why should anyone pay for it..but if you send none converting traffic (which is not your fault) why should an advertiser get a refund?

p.s. cant say anthing about payments..tested adsterra just some days..cpm rate was low, fill rate was not that high and for vpn etc. they advertise their own network

cromiu, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  9. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    LoL. Low conversion rate, yes. It wasnt my fault, sure. But Adsterra want to keep advertisers instead publishers :) Actually, i'm sure that there are many advertisers who bought your traffic from their network, but if there is only one advertiser requests refund, they will block your account instead recude exactly refunded amount in your balance.

Anakyl, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  10. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then why they don't say this from first at least publishers to know and don't lose time? ... if they work this way is there mistake ... for us publishers we can't know what type of traffic they need ( so can be convert to them ) after reading what you guys say here hope i will receive my payment lol if not rip 112 USD :) anyway when i work with them before i see they don't pay for all traffic example if you have Japan traffic to they will pay you 0 ... they focus tier1 countries and India ( low CPM )

ZoC, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  11. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly, we send traffic but we dont know if it generates conversion or not, it depends on products, landing pages, and other requirements such as device, browser, connection type..etc. But Adsterra doesnt think so :)
    They should seperate CPA campaigns and CPM campaigns instead combine them and got many problems with publishers.

@ZoC: If your AMs give you direct link for anti-adblock, dont use it :) Why? i can't say it public, it could harm adterra so much.

Anakyl, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  12. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    i see this label "quality traffic" so often here on digitalpoint..most time ad networks come up with it.

if traffic doesnt convert like they want its always "bad quality traffic" but something like bad quality traffic doesnt exist..if your traffic is clean and the network cant optimize your traffic so it converts its the networks fault.

cromiu, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  13. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facts about adsterra:
    they say CPM but you cant make money by cpm
    they say CPC but you cant make money by cpc
    they say CPA but you cant make money by cpa
    all your earning is from redirect and popups!

rezatak6, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  14. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree.

Anakyl, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  15. paula pena

paula pena Member

Best Answers:
    you right

paula pena, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  16. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today i got my money from adsterra weird ... normally they were net30? anyway, i receive the money ... but is kinda weird because when i check last time in my account i was had 112.5 and i receive 112 USD anyway is not a big deal ...

adsterra.jpg

ZoC, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  17. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Dear ZoC,
    We have sent your money. Glad to hear that you got it.
    Also please read PayPal Terms and Conditions attentively.

Dear Anakyl,
    You have a few accounts in our system. You provided us with traffic, but it failed our anticheating verification, you were notified about it and you agreed with this fact. However, we paid you for a good quality traffic. Hence your claims are unfounded.
    Also I'd like to highlight that we don't ban Publishers for low quality traffic. The only reason for a ban is fake traffic.

Dear rezatak6,
    What does it mean "you can not make money by CPM,CPC, CPA"? You choose suitable ad format for your website. There are certain conditions for every ad format. Everybody knows that Popunder ads can get you more money than Banners. If you find any suspicious redirects you need to send the request to your Manager or to our Support Department with information and evidences. Did you try all of these things mentioned above?
    All our formats have a mixture of CPM,CPC(for banners) and CPA Advertisers. We do not provide "only CPM"/CPC or "only CPA" ad formats. Each Advertiser targets certian audience (ie GEOs/Formats) and chooses business model that suits him best. We combine all those Advertisers together in our ad formats (Banners or Popunders).

You should know that we value both, Publishers and Advertisers, becsuse they are the parts of one system and can't exists without each other. We block Publishers only when we detect that they send fake traffic (has nothing to do with conversions of Advetisers that influences only publisher CPM).

Adsterra Network, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  18. Anakyl

Anakyl Member

Best Answers:
    I have 2 accounts in your network. Actually, one is media buying account, one is normal publisher account. My accounts are managed by different departments (Media Buying Department and normal AM). Most important here, you did NEVER notify me about fake traffic. Ok? Your AMs and Media Buying Department notified me that my traffic is low quality traffic, your advertisers did not like my traffic and i agreed that. And please, DO NOT tell me that my traffic is fake. I'm using it in 3-4 networks for months, years without any problem and making more than $200 per day. Some of them are very large networks.

Plus, your AM gave me direct link for anti-adblock because advertisers pay higher CPM. So, if there were any problem with my traffic, it was your AM's fault (Adsterra's fault), not mine.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Anakyl, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  19. Ishra

Ishra Member

Best Answers:
    Lol Why dont You Said This Words when Your Person is All Down to Buttering publisher Huhhhhh when Publisher Notice This and Post review here You come with Your Old Crap that we are This and That ???? and For last Time of Your's You are Scammer so many People Are Scammed by You and For GOD SAKE SAY YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER TO BE ONLINE ATLEAST ONCE IN DAY HOW THE HELL YOU ALL OFFLINE OR ON VACATION ??????

Ishra, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  20. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Don't worry we have already solved the problems we've had.

I'd like to point that our support team didn't receive any tickets from you, therefore we made the conclusion that you had no issues.
    Regarding Skype connections: your manager was there for you every time you had a question, non of your objections were ignored by your AM.
    All of your conversations via Skype have already been checked. if there is a need we can publish the screenshots here proving that you got the high-quality support from your manager.

Adsterra Network, Jun 30, 2017 IP