1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsterra.com -Scam, Worst Support, None-Paying Ad network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by desiweb, Jul 4, 2018.

I become curious by reading negative posts about Adsterra.com on digitalpoint but still continue our relationship.

I must they are most ignorant guys out there. They don't listen, they don't understand,
    They don't resolve issues, they only eat up earned money.

I am sending this reply daily from weeks to Adsterra support to cooperate or at least come up with a reply, no luck yet. I decided to discuss this in public as they seem to be careless.
    -------------------------

[​IMG]
    Hello,

I was just reading posts regarding Adsterra on DigitalPoint.com and you did the same.
    I contacted you, it's not something you found.

First I don't remember when the first account was created or banned on your network.
    This account is years old so, we have no intention of doing any fraud with your network.
    When we started using your Tags your codes infected thousand's of our publishers with viruses within in few days.
    We lost many of our valuable Publishers. We earned $50 on your network but lost thousand's of dollars.
    We took off your Ads instantly and then never placed them for a very long period of time considering you a BAD Network.

I again thought to give you another try and placed your tags up. It was good for few days and then it drops CPM.
    I contacted support and asked them to see what's wrong second change the status to Network.

I still don't believe what most publishers have an opinion about you.
    As being an Ad Network we know its hard to fight against BOT/INVALID traffic. That's really hurting WWW.
    Look, my friend, we are sending traffic to our partners right from our Ad Server. We have no tools to check the authenticity of a Publisher although we screened them hard but
    as you know its impossible to catch all spammers instantly.

I am replying and telling you facts from utmost honesty. We are also running a business and not looking to earn pennies and run away. we are here for serious business.
    Reputation means a lot to us. $132 means nothing to you nor to us but both parities reputation is above all.

We really like to work with you. We cannot guarantee for BOT/INVALID traffic, No network can but we trust you and like to work closely.
    You can minus any invalid traffic and also help us to identify the scammer.

I am optimistic and also receiving positive vibes from you. You did what was needed, I didn't feel bad about it,
    Please appoint an account manager for us, Whenever you receive any BAD traffic let us know and we will eliminate them immediately. Of course, we will not charge you for INVALID traffic.
    Let me know your thoughts on it.

Thanks and regards,

desiweb, Jul 4, 2018 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear desiweb aka POPunderOnly.com,

You got an answer why your second account was banned within 24 hours.
    I can repeat it here once again.

Almost all traffic that you had sent to us was bot.
    Our Quality Team detected this and stopped CPM campaigns for your account.
    Your traffic did not perform at all on CPA campaigns so your overall eCPM went to zero.
    Our CPM advertisers requested refunds for bad traffic and we had to return them money and we deducted them from your account's balance.

We clearly understand that in every ad network there is a certain percent of bot traffic and no one is safe from this.
    We are open for cooperation and we do cooperate with many ad networks and quite often we do ask them to stop bad traffic sources.
    But in your case we would have to eliminate almost all of your traffic and we really do not see any reason why we should cooperate in these circumstances.

Best Regards,

Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network, Jul 5, 2018 IP
  3. The Beaver

The Beaver Guest

Best Answers:
    How did your advertiser have to prove, non working campaigns?
    Maybe they run bad campaigns and its not the guilt of the traffic.

So the full risk of your network is on the side of the publisher?

Best Regards

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    The Beaver, Jul 6, 2018 IP
  4. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he mentioned above that his Quality Team detected the bot traffic as well. Combined with the complaints from advertisers he did the refunds. My guess.

bale, Jul 6, 2018 IP
  5. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Thank you bale. Your guess is absolutely correct :)
    Of course we do not close accounts only upon adverts requests.
    We carefully check traffic and in case we detect some bad source and advertisers also complain about this source we take an action.

Adsterra Network, Jul 7, 2018 IP
  6. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Large number of visitors and zero or very low clickthroughs = Intentional or unintentional bot or bad traffic.
    There are so many simple methods to detect bad traffic. But its usually technically demanding to check and confirm such large amount of traffic in real time automatically.
    That's the thing most of the publishers can't understand :)

TrafficLos, Jul 7, 2018 IP
  7. desiweb

desiweb Member

Best Answers:
    They are Lying...
    First, they say half traffic is BOT, Then say traffic quality is poor.
    Then asked us to register a new account.

We asked them to pay the previous balance only then we can have a fresh start.
    We are a small Ad network. The same traffic ran on other networks without any issue.
    Some of the traffic may not be good. It happened everywhere, They admitted it.
    We asked them to exclude those earnings while pay they balance and then we can continue with a new account.

They ignored the question for a few emails and then replied those earnings will be paid after 2 months.
    When insisted they said "they won't pay because the quality was poor"

I strongly recommend to STAY AWAY from these SCAMMERS.

desiweb, Jul 20, 2018 IP
  8. RUSHISH MEWADA

RUSHISH MEWADA Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes adsterra do show some malware ads today i just tried to preview my website analkings.in and i wasn't able to go through that malware ad it was kind of blocking my user to enter my website and they were redirected to a their website all my new users were mislead....And i can't take screenshot or screen record that malware ad to keep it as a proof so i used my spare phone to record it But i won't say that adsterra are scamming or something I've created a submit ticket I'll update as soon as they reply but to be honest they really do take 2-3 days to reply a ticket but they say that if we create a ticket they'll know we have some issue which needs urgent attention adsterra its a humble request to improve your customer support

RUSHISH MEWADA, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  9. RobertJays

RobertJays Member

Best Answers:
    That's interesting. When I was working with them (which is not long ago), their support was one of the most responsible I've met. Keep posted, please

RobertJays, May 12, 2020 IP
  10. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Please inform if your issue was resolved. If not yet, please write your login and we will reach managers directly.

Adsterra Network, May 12, 2020 IP
  11. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    They used to be good, I was publisher for long time, though they seems having hard time responding, no one respond anymore in skype.

GlobalAdMedia, Jun 11, 2020 IP
  12. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    They had only .apk virus auto download on mobile. They "try" 3 days to remove (at my request) the ".apk autodownload virus" ad, and they tell me 4 times they got it, but they put it to open on 2-3-4 time on the same user.
    I also have skype proof with screenshots. I feel bad for their managers or affiliates witch had to work on skype with us, with this type of scam ad company's. Because we take it on those managers.

Adsterra - 100% the biggest scam ad network ever!

If there is any virus or the worst shit ad out there, be 100% sure that Adsterra will be the first to used it.

Adsterra -->> "Good rates cpm" but 40% max real stats - banners redirect traffic (you don't need it. right?) - virus popunders.
    Work with Adsterra to erase your website from the internet!

crystygye, Jun 30, 2020 IP
  13. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hi! Have you already got the response from the support?

Adsterra Network, Jun 30, 2020 IP
  14. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hi! Please, write your login, and we'll reach managers directly to solve the issue properly.

Adsterra Network, Jun 30, 2020 IP
  15. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    crystygye login. fix the .apk virus download and virus/scam ads.

crystygye, Jun 30, 2020 IP
  16. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still no-one helped, still scam

crystygye, Jul 2, 2020 IP
  17. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Sorry to keep you waiting, it takes time to find out and fix the issue. The manager will contact you to continue the dialogue!

Adsterra Network, Jul 3, 2020 IP
  18. voleaksan

voleaksan Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't try adsterra, they will banned your account after you earning 2 or 3 times. My account is just banned with 2.5k amount. They are scamming us and all my friends that i have been invite to do with their network also got account suspend. My account is banned without sending mail to notice me but some of my friends they did send. They said our traffic is fake but we all do traffic with bing and adwords also spend alot money. how can we fake and low traffic? they just did not want to pay us. I also contact them with gmail, facebook and skype but they did not reply and with no help. so sad my money all gone with bing and adword.

voleaksan, Dec 14, 2020 IP
  19. HuaFar

HuaFar Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not recommend Adsterra, they insert pop-ups in the banners.

HuaFar, Feb 16, 2021 IP