1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense: Yes OR No?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Budget Bargain Host, Nov 4, 2013.

Hi,

I run a website called Dr Gamer (http://drgamer.org) and was wondering if I should use Adsense as the alexa rank is currently 2.7mil, what do you think?

Budget Bargain Host, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly you need to address the site speed, I've 100Mb link some pages are taking 15-30secs to load, so for someone on an 8mb link, forget it they've hit the back button a lifetime ago.
    Secondly the home page? What's the user meant to click on, it tells me nothing about the site, nothing inspired me to click on anything as there's zero user engagement. All this needs addressing before you consider adsense.
    Sounds harsh but I'd rather be honest than bullish*t you saying all looks good

adsenseplr, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Agreed. You need to resolve your site's speed / connectivity first. I just got this message while trying to access your site: Error establishing a database connection

qwikad.com, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  4. memen

memen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Resolve first your connectivity sir.

memen, Dec 2, 2013 IP