1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense will not pay for your own click

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bhavatmaj, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, this title is clearly retarded. "Adsense will not pay for your own click". Its like asking yourself if you are an affiliate of a product and you buy it, do you actually get paid?

Well not exactly the same situation but you should get what I'm trying to say.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    Project Mobius, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  2. Contrarian

Contrarian Guest

Best Answers:
    Your cheating advertisers of their own money and Google fill give ya the boot, simple as that, read Adsense TOS

Contrarian, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  3. samdds

samdds Peon

Best Answers:
    Like you say, it's not the same situation. If you are an affiliate and buy the product, I believe you will get paid. A sale is a sale. And the companies just want sales. For adsense it's not 'a click is a click', because the companies don't really want the clicks, but they want VALUABLE clicks, leads.

But I get your point. Aren't there moderators to close crap threads?

samdds, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  4. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    yes but you also have to pay for it, you only get the commission which is only a % of the sale so you are actually not benefiting from buying your own product.

5. samdds

samdds Peon

Best Answers:
    Aren't you? It's as if you get for example 5% off (in the form of commission). But we're going offtopic

samdds, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  6. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if you need the product yes you are benefiting but if you buy the product just to get commission then you are not benefitting.

Yes its going off topic but doesn't matter, this topic is more useful than the OP anyway

7. samdds

samdds Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed
    and
    Agreed

samdds, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  8. meso123

meso123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Clicking On u Own Ads was never allwoed.so be careful always.and try to do unique work like me.i m getting good visitors with my own work

meso123, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  9. allshine

allshine Peon

Best Answers:
    it is dangerous,if you want to add some click manually,you can told other online friends to click some.

allshine, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  10. onliners2312

onliners2312 Peon

Best Answers:
    hei,google will ban your account if you clicking your ads

onliners2312, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  11. tqthai

tqthai Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't click your ads and refresh many time with page place Google Adsense ads !

tqthai, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  12. basickno

basickno Member

Best Answers:
    Dont you know that, this can make your account disabled??? how you can dare to click your own ads>>>>>

basickno, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  13. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:

I haven't click my ads, haven't asked others, haven't encouraged others. My CTR is 0.05% for March. I got 1 click for 1 penny and about 15 clicks i saw on statcounter weren't credited for, and statcounter catches only 70-80% of my traffic. Clicks are from 12 visitors, 11 firsttimers and 1 regular. 10 first-timers came in from google.

If this is not an internet fraud, please tell me what is this because it looks like it to me.

Also, I got click-bombed once. Somebody was clicking my ads for 3 hours. None of those clicks showed up on adsense.

thesickearth, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  14. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    He just needed to experiment if google tos tells the truth. Now he learned that clicking his own ads doesn't change the "0"
    These are the usual natural learning steps. No malice at all.

makeit easy, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  15. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you mentally retarded as well, did you even read a single other comment on this being click fraud, I poured fuel on the fire on this post very early on just to highlight morons like you. With an estimated 200 people in Google UK fraud department alone, do people not just think they might have invested just a few cents, dollars?, millions of dollars to catch idiots like you Worldwide who are trying to defraud them, via ip tracking of you and your "Friends" (Nice friends that help you get banned) - this is not a game! The TOS, had you read them are legally binding. When oh, when are idiots like you going to get this. Most people get banned for simply not bothering to read the TOS, "Got a privacy policy on your site? No?" then get banned.

adsenseplr, Aug 8, 2011 IP