1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense warning received

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Sunx, Jan 30, 2017.

"Google AdSense: Action required to comply with AdSense program policies."

Hello,

This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part.

Affected website: xxxxxxxxxxx.club

Example page where violation occurred: http://www.xxxxxxxxx.club/

Action required: Please make changes immediately to your site to follow AdSense program policies.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

Publishers may not implement Google ads in a manner that disguises the ads in any way. In order to maintain a good user experience, it is important for publishers to clearly distinguish Google ads from site content. This includes, but is not limited to: site layouts in which the ads push content below the fold on mobile devices; placing 300x250 or larger ad units above the fold on a mobile optimized site.

In order to remain fully compliant please ensure that your site and ad layout remain compliant across all devices. More information about this policy can be found in our help center and on this short video.

How to resolve:

• If you received a notification in regard to page content, we request that you immediately remove Google ads from the violating pages. If you are unable to, or unsure of how to remove the ads from these pages, or would like to continue monetizing the page with Google ads, please modify or remove the violating content to meet our AdSense policies.
    • If you received a notification in regards to the way ads are implemented on your site, please make the necessary changes to your implementation.
    You do not need to contact us if you make changes. Please be aware that if additional violations are accrued, ad serving may be disabled to the website listed above. You should immediately take time to review your pages with Google ads to ensure that they comply with our policies.

Additionally, please be aware that the URL above is just an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites that you own. To reduce the likelihood of future warnings from us, we suggest that you review all your sites for compliance. Here are some useful resources you might be interested in.

• AdSense policy FAQs
    • Using site: search to find violations
    • Recommended solutions for policing your content
    • Content filtering
    For more information regarding our policy warning notifications, visit our Help Center.
    We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    The Google AdSense Team

I just removed the top left ad unit under the heading in this WP blog so that no ads are shown above the fold in the mobile view. Will it be enough in this case?

Sunx, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  2. toolswithtom

toolswithtom Peon

Best Answers:
    One issue that I found on my posts was the fact that the text ad at the bottom of my articles looked like a 'Next Page' button. Google swiftly sent me a warning and I was forced to move this to another area. Without being able to see your website I can assume you will be OK now- generally there will be no follow through on a warning such as this

toolswithtom, Jan 30, 2017 IP