1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense use on 200 blogs site domains

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Johnny503, Jun 11, 2008.

1. ZlatkoAntic

ZlatkoAntic Peon

Best Answers:
    That is also my vision of making money with adsense.
    One web site can make $1-$3 a day. You need 10-50-100-200 web sites like this one and then you can make money, I mean real money. $1000 or more in a month.

ZlatkoAntic, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  2. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agreed w/ Zlatko. Even when you see a site making an small amount, but if you have bunch of them together for daily making money, then X for a monthly you will see the big different. It's just depend on how do you control/manage of it.

Johnny503, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  3. rruben

rruben Peon

Best Answers:
    @ZlatkoAntic
    What a nonsense. What about:
    -Quality?
    -Fulfilling the needs of the visitor?
    -Relevance for the visitor and SE's?
    -Building a long term relationship with your community/clients?

Your idea's make the internet only a more worse place. But finally Google sees the difference between good websites and splogs (spam blogs).

Pleas learn marketing first, and become consumer focused. Without that you won't make a success on the internet.

rruben, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  4. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ rruben:

I don't think you get the point in invest/business. If you have a group of staffs do the unique contents post daily job then why is that consider as spam blogs ?

Johnny503, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  5. rruben

rruben Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Johnny503

Really and then you create the sort of websites ZlatkoAntic is making? Look at his first signature link. Then you know why it is such a bad idea. It's a pure spam blog, made with the same principle you have. That sort of websites are a disgrace for the whole internet community. I would be ashamed to make such a website, totally oriented on me, myself and I, just to make money. And the customer? Oh they just click away on an ad. It's disgusting.

200 blogs, your kiddin me, right?

Or you build a couple very strong good quality websites, or you build 200 crash blogs with a 100% bounce rate.

Be my guest to discuss this further after creating 200 blogs. O shame that cost years, and if not years. Then it becomes definitely a spam blog.

My advice is to get a real job or to make a hell of a good website. Quantity will vanish, only quality will stay alive.

rruben, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  6. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ rruben:

Well, speaking of getting a real job. We're running a business here mate, the plan to making with the goal of 200 sites is just the beginning with a long term projects and that is just an small part of invest in our business . I'm not sure about ZlatkoAntic's blog sites, since I've check it and I don't want to take time to check it since it's his own business, why are you care so much about it ? Aren't we here to share the idea/tips/knowledge ? or just talk trash to each other like you are.

By the way, what can you do for the internet community so far up to now ? and how do you know other people's blogs are not the quality blog? do you think your blog is quality enough ? You must look it back before you put your words to other people.

Johnny503, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  7. rruben

rruben Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Johnny503

Maybe I don't want you to get disappointed after doing it?
    Maybe you can earn a lot more money with a couple very respected websites with a community behind it?
    Maybe you will be a lot more proud on a website where you have spend a lot time on and where quality is your mean concern?
    Maybe building 200 websites works demotivating?

And if you haven't taken the 5 seconds to look at his site, you also don't know where I am talking about.

rruben, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  8. harrysmith

harrysmith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds Good :) I wish you Best LUCK.....

harrysmith, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  9. rruben

rruben Peon

Best Answers:
    Oke maybe my comments were a little to harsh. Sorry for that, but I was really thinking you went the same way as ZlatkoAntic did and if you looked at that website you know why I sounded harsh.

If not and you really want to publish good stuff, then let me give you 2 tips.

Have you ever heard about the 80/20 principle or the pareto principle?

This principle state that 80 percent of the input is responsible for 20 percent of the output, and that 20 percent of the input is responsible for 80 of the output (revenue).

This means that if you make 200 websites. That probably 40 of them will be responsible for 80 percent of your revenue. Like Richard Koch said in his book about this principle: You should dispose of the 80 unproductive percent of your products (websites) and spend that time on the 20 percent of the productive ones with the goal that you more than double your revenue by increasing the marketshare of the 20 percent good websites.

If you do that you will make a lot more money than maintaining all the 200 websitse.

So just go on with building them, but if you see after a few years that around the 20 percent of your websites make around 80 percent of the money, then remember what I said and focus totally on the big money making 20 percent.

Have you also heard about the tipping point? Then you also know that reaching a tipping point for less websites is easier to do than trying to reach a tipping point for 200 website. And with the tipping point I mean the point that the website get viral and that since that point a lot of visitors will come.

I hope these tips help you out with such a massive job and that you don't get flooded under your job.

Best Luck :)

P.S. About what I am doing. Previous year I made a blog, just to have a website, because I like webdesign. Then I got a writers block. So from my own mistake I know that just building a website to make money is a bad idea. After 40 articles I didn't had inspiration anymore. So I stopped after 6 months.

Now I am building a new website which is not released yet. My goal is to bring pure quality content and also the whole web development will be done into the smallest detail. I don't rush and I took a subject (internet marketing) which is near to my heart. Because like I learned, if you take a subject that is not a great hobby of you, you definitely get a writers block and get demotivated. I don't want that to happen again with me, and I don't like to see that happening with others.This is also the reason why I know that maintaining 200 websites(even with a team of 20 people) might be a little to much. And I am not the only one with this not so nice experience with maintaining a blog (just one blog (part-time)).

So the question is, your writers, do they love the subject they most write about? If not you will probably get a motivation problem which result in less quality. So ask the people who has to write what they love, their hobbies and build websites around their interests if you want them to stay motivated. And buy many books about the subjects you cover on the websitse for inspiration and more idea's to write about.

rruben, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  10. starz

starz Peon

Best Answers:
    200 blogs will need a lot of investment. And i prefer you use something else also with adsense like sponsored reviews and stuff. 200 blogs are not easy to handle !

starz, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  11. Today.com

Today.com Peon

Best Answers:
    It isnt going to be easy.
    Why not start at 20 see how it goes the add 20 more
    By taking your time you can learn a lot
    Dave

Today.com, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  12. RDesign

RDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    Johnny503 you have a good vision.Jim karter have at least 200 sites and he making over 60000$ per month.If you have a good stuff sky is the limit

RDesign, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  13. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    You can't look at things like that. In my opinion you should rather create a small number of good blogs. I've had blogs that never managed to get mote than a few visitors per day and these blogs were updated daily.

Emperor, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  14. innofidelity

innofidelity Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hard working make possible everything go ahead & share you experience with DP

innofidelity, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  15. all2convert

all2convert Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,
    i think for 2 guys 200 blogs is really too much! Do not forget, that visitors will come to your blogs only if you give them new content every day, i mean NEW! If not - you will lose your visitors and they never return to your blogs again - it`s like 2x2=4.
    Another danger - if you do not update your blogs, google can ignore them and place down in search engine at all.

Let´s start with 10 blogs and control how it function, after that you can analyze the situation and increase new sites...

all the best with your Project,
    daniel

all2convert, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  16. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    I love your plan. It is 100% perfect. You have the people to keep them updated, and creating a lrge number of sites will allow you to spot the real winners in a year or so. When you just focus on a few, you may end up spending all your time and energy on a site that will never do crap. By working on a large number of sites, you are guaranteed to at least find a few big winners.

Great plan!! Good luck.

glenndorsey, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  17. so.ray2000

so.ray2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    all 200 blogs with same layout?

so.ray2000, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  18. xmartel

xmartel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think $1/day is well within the realm of possibility. You'll have to work for it though.

xmartel, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  19. lankapo

lankapo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please bro, try your best. If your done and become millionaire like shoemaker or John Chow.
    u can share with us step by step then hhehe

lankapo, Jun 14, 2008 IP
  20. mtime88

mtime88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not put all your efforts and man power into one or two sites?

mtime88, Jun 14, 2008 IP