1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense upgrade request has been denied

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Paige Sloan, Apr 29, 2014.

I have recently switched from Blogger to self-hosted WordPress. While using Blogger, I was approved for a hosted account and have applied multiple times to upgrade my Adsense account to a normal account and have been denied every time. I've read through all their suggestions and researched it but can't find out why I keep getting denied.

Here is the response Adsense sent me:
    Thank you for your interest in expanding your Google AdSense account to implement ad code on your own website. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to approve this application for the time being. Your existing AdSense account that allows you to show ads on partner sites is not affected by this disapproval.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:
    Site does not comply with Google policies
    ---------------------

Further detail:
    Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies (https://support.google.com/adsense/...gle.com/adsense/topic/1271507/?#topic=3373519) or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769). It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Tips:
    Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
    - It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    - Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    - Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they're seeking.

Please refer to the Webmaster Quality guidelines for more help on how to provide a positive experience for your users.

As soon as you've made the necessary changes, we'll be happy to take another look at your application.

If someone (anyone) could offer some insight, I would greatly appreciate it. My website is http://reasonstocomehome.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    Paige Sloan, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  2. rajika nanayakkara

rajika nanayakkara Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it seems you got approval ? i am seeing some adsens ads on your site

rajika nanayakkara, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  3. ßläçk Péárl

ßläçk Péárl Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! Rajika is right. Your site have adsense

ßläçk Péárl, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  4. Shahriar Ahmed

Shahriar Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your website has adsense

Shahriar Ahmed, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Two others have pointed that out in this thread already. What is your point in saying it out again?

Agent000, Jul 4, 2014 IP