1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adsense Travel Expedia Affilate Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Tim46, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Niche Turnkey Travel Website
    Get your own Niche Website Site in 24hrs or less!

[​IMG]

View Demo
    Be Sure to Visit Our Ebay Store for More Sites...

Your Purchase Includes

Your own Travel Affiliate Website plus the following:

Fully Functional Travel Affiliate Website

Keyword Laced Domain Name Included

This website has already been submitted to the Top Search Engines and is already indexed!

We'll hand the site to you ready to make money! All you need to do is promote it.

Revenue Details

This website is laced with google adsense ads and if visitors who visit click on the ads, you make money. You'll have to sign up for adsense, this is something you have to do, we can't do it for you. If you need help, I'll be glad to answer questions. Please ask all questions before placing a bid

This website is also monitised through affiliate links to expedia.com. One of the largest travel websites in the world! You'll have to join their affiliate program and place affiliate offers and links on your site in order to make money through their affiliate program. It's easy to do, just go to http://www.expedia.com and look for the affiliate link at the bottom of the page and follow the steps.

Hosting Information

If you have hosting, I'll upload this site to your server for an extra fee. If you need hosting, I'll provide a link at the end of this auction where you can purchase hosting and I'll upload the site for free. Hosting fees begin at $9.95 per month for unlimited everything such as webspace, bandwidth, email accounts, unlimited domain names, etc. It really is the best deal on the web in my opinon. You'll need an account at godaddy.com so I can push the domain name to your account. That's all there is to it! Again, If you have any questions, please ask before you bid.

Thank you and good luck!

Tim46, Mar 18, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.