1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsense spider visiting pages

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by juice99, Feb 22, 2005.

It says in Adsense FAQ that it takes up to 48 hours for adsense bot to visit new page, but how long it takes for it to visit already indexed page?

I've changed content pretty much 3 days ago and i cant see any difference, any idea what is now average waiting time for Mediabot to visit page?

juice99, Feb 22, 2005 IP
  2. riziko

riziko Peon

Best Answers:
    riziko, Feb 23, 2005 IP
  3. juice99

juice99 Guest

Best Answers:
    no ads were showing and the thing you describe in this post is true, but like you said, if google doesnt have this site cached. If it does, then you have a problem and have to wait 24 hours or longer (i waited almost 2 days)
    after 2 days ads started showing.

juice99, Feb 24, 2005 IP
  4. dfsweb

dfsweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think this is true. I added a new page yesterday (Affiliate programmes, in my signature) and visited the page myself after uploading it to ensure that the layout etc. was fine. I refreshed it after a couple of minutes and viola! Google ads .....

I think the bot is sent to visit an ad page immediately, if it is a page that has been served service ads. So, three days is a really long time.

It could be one of two things IMO:
    1. Your page is dynamically generated, doesn't have enough content, uses frames ...... in short, does something that stops Google from deciding what the page is related to
    2. There aren't enough ads for that particulat category (although it is quite unlikely)

Can you post the page so that we can have a look at it?

dfsweb, Feb 24, 2005 IP