1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Adsense Sites with two pages

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by farphp5, May 25, 2011.

I only agree to create a site with homepage and Privacy Policy page.Is there any possibility to punish me by google for following reason if I only create two pages in a site.

'Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they are seeking.'

I will also remove link of recent post, archive which pages auto generated in wordpress from my homepage.

farphp5, May 25, 2011 IP
  2. SanderVh2

SanderVh2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't have a clue what you're trying to tell us? Maybe improve your english a bit :p ?

SanderVh2, May 25, 2011 IP
  3. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    why don't you try and let us know whatever you are trying to do then?

Project Mobius, May 25, 2011 IP
  4. datastage

datastage Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not a problem if you have two pages site. But problem is you can't earn much with that kind of sites. Why can't you post unique content to your site. So that your visitors can stay more time on your site and you can earn some amount through relevant ads.

datastage, May 25, 2011 IP
  5. DjCezar

DjCezar Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that google would appreciate a single page website .. however at the end of the day it's all about the content .. make sure you provide quality and there shouldn't be any problem :D

DjCezar, May 25, 2011 IP
  6. chococat518

chococat518 Peon

Best Answers:
    @farPHP5,
    Google relies heavily on rich content; they will NOT punish you for creating only two pages in a site.

First, let's define punishment:
    Punishment for Google is 1) banning; or 2) decreasing your PageRank.

Banning: Even with duplicated content, Google will not ban you. If that's the case, all sites with RSS feed will be banned. That is simply not the case; however, if the site is using blackhat, SEO firm, and so on, you could expect their wrath without any warning.

The below description by Google is only a recommendation to guide new users to frame their sites. I'm sure that you will be adding more pages to your site.

If Google does punish sites that have only two pages, then they will be banning many sites.

In conclusion, no need to worry. You're just starting up a site. Google encourages people to build sites as they are in search engine business.

chococat518, May 25, 2011 IP
  7. aamir098

aamir098 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @farphp5 i have 1 forex related site and when i started that i put only 2 pages like you said in march on homepage there are some text related to forex and a link on side of privacy policy

and after 1 month google send me a email saying exactly what you have written above "
    'Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they are seeking."

and disabled adsense ads on that site but i have developed my site and send reconsideration request also

so if you do that they'll disable ads in as soon as they check your site

aamir098, May 25, 2011 IP
  8. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    You can even have a site with like half of a page.

blogaboutnothin, May 25, 2011 IP
  9. farphp5

farphp5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also get this message from google.But they sent me my archive page of wodpress blog as example and told me that you cannot place adsense in the page which is autogenerated and sent me the message above.For this reason I agree to remove all the autogenerated link in homepage of the website.

farphp5, May 25, 2011 IP