1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Adsense sites with low earnings $X to $XX per month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by simplyjo, Oct 3, 2013.

Hi All,

Do you have any under developed/ neglected adsense sites getting organic traffic with low earrings ?

Anything from high $X to low $XX per month in revenue ?

Send me a PM with site URL, adsense & traffic info.

Thanks,
    Jo

simplyjo, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  2. korfezli1966

korfezli1966 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    3 websites, automated content (pulls content from different classifieds websites)
    Organic traffic, 500 visitors per day and 800 pageviews per day. (all organic) 40-50$ per month earning from adsense.

what is your offer for these 3 websites?

korfezli1966, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  3. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 16
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Buddy Google frowns upon automated content (as per my past experience). However, pls PM me the URL's so I can check and let you know.

simplyjo, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  4. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Not automated as you thınk. I run the robot manually whenever I want. I run ıt, when there ıs new lıstıngs, pull them to my server, thats all. So ıt ıs ''as if the people lısted theır products on my websıte'' And ıt ıs classıfıed sıte, so ıt ıs not seem as dublıcated content. As I saıd %100 of vısıtors are comıng through google search and %75+ of them are new vısıtors.

I dont send any url, I have to see what you are ready to pay, and ıf ıt ıs ok wıth me, then I wıll maybe send the url. (ı dont want to get banned for 5th tıme)

korfezli1966, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  5. rvignesh9008

rvignesh9008 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a humor blog with original content and 500 visitors per day (70% organic) and $10 earnings per month. PM me for more details.

rvignesh9008, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  6. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Its not the automation that google frowns upon, its the duplicate content. By republishing an article posted elsewhere you are delivering very little value to your site's users. Also , banned 5 times? quit spamming people lol

ChR0n1k, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  7. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You are just writing somthing without any knowlegde, you are just typing...

I banned 5 times because I gave the links of my websites to people, and there was clickbomb. Second, classified sites are different, google can not blame the website owner, because the website owner can not tell their usrs ''ohhh, please write the definition unique so that googlle should not punish me'' this is just stupid that google waits from webite owner to do this... If I have a classified, I write the definition and take the photos only 1 time then publish them on ebay,alibaba,amazon etc. How can google judge a classified site for a duplicate content? Be smart, don't be stupid and think logic. I am tired of explainin this thing to people like you, who writes just crap.

And I also would like to publish matt cutts video about classifieds sites here, but go and find it by yourself on youtube because You think you are so smart ;) now have a nica day, keep earning a few cents from google...

korfezli1966, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  8. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Yeah I have no knowledge, I just come on DP to type cuz its fun to smash a keyboard and I have nothing else better to do.

I thought when you said you were banned it was from Digital Point, not Adsense, so my apologies there. Best thing to do is take down your adsense code when you are flipping a site.. but I'm sure you learned that by now.

However, your attack is totally redundant and without any purpose. Your logic is totally off, and your English skills are pretty poor to boot.

Google does not like duplicate content. Period. Do you own eBay or Amazon? Craigslist or Kijiji? No. Only those massive sites can get away with having dupe crap all over it, not your little $50/mo classified site. You are scraping content. Google doesn't like this, especially on sites for SMB's. It can't be any simpler. No matter what kind of site it is. Ooo wow you know about Matt Cutts too! Good for you. How can Google judge a classified site? Google does whatever they want, no matter what they or you say.

Post a link to your site here, I dare you. Too embarassed? Guaranteed its completely useless and winning keywords from your spam.

It is up to you as a webmaster to not create a site that relies on duplicate content in the first place. Calling me smart like its a cute little joke? Take a long hard look at yourself. Think before you post, especially when replying to me. You're obviously pretty thick if you are getting tired of explaining your horrible strategies to people. Take a hint, they suck, and you suck at SEM. You boasting about my few cents from Google tells me my online earnings tower above what yours ever will. Comparing your digital dick to mine will get you nowhere and makes you look like an inexperienced noob. How bout that for some crap. Get fucked troll.

My apologies to the OP - this child made me angry enough to waste my time responding to his nonsensical BS.

ChR0n1k, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  9. shakeandjake

shakeandjake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    I wonder who Google will trust more...your site that clearly scrapes ads or Ebay, Amazon and Craigslist?...if your strategy works at all now it is definitely not going to last very long which is why you are looking to ditch those sites...

shakeandjake, Oct 11, 2013 IP
    ChR0n1k likes this.
  10. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    bla bla blaaa... What I only say is website is not website according to google. Awww sorry, my english was crap :D It is maybe becuase it is my foreign languages just like my german, my italian, my french and my spanish... I am sorry that I can not talk in english like you... Anyway, It is at least enoguh that you can understand me and getting crazy on your computer... Again, google looks at the websites in different categories. If I haev news publishing website, It has to be fresh and updated; If I have a niche website It has to have enoguh info about the topic, If I have a service website like email then the users should be happy with it... These are the most important cases for different kind of websites...

Forget about ebay or amazon.. Think about there is 100+ local classifieds sites in NYC and I have one of them. The user publishes his/her classified on other 99 websites and comes to my website, and you say if they puclish the same thing on my website then google will punish me huh? I don't copy the other websites, I am only a platform where the use generates the content, I can not deny their application to my website just because they do not share unique listings on my website, just think logic. I put my water mark on the images, I change the size of the images and I mirror them and so >50% are the images unique. This is enough unique content for the website, the content is not so important because the user know about the product and they mostly visit a listing page to see if the product cheap, or near, or the color is ok, or available more than 1 or etc. They are not viewing a classified site to get info about the product, the people use the review sites to get info about it...

Anyway, everyone can continue what they want to do...

11. korfezli1966

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Not from them, they were only examples because they are the most known websites in this section... And I did not say anything about them that I want to ditch my websites, I am pleased with them...