1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adsense site making $70/day for only $599

Discussion in 'Sites' started by akki313, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    SITE #12 for Sale

Buy It Now Price $599 USD

Monthly Revenue $2100.00 USD
    Monthly Unique Visitors 40,000
    Monthly Page Views 50,000
    URL: PM me for Sample Site

Hi,
    I'm letting go of one of my unique sites making $2100/month adsense for just $599. The price is cheap as the site requires investment to bring in traffic (adsense arbitrage) and its not passive income and since it works on google arbitrage you also need to take some precautions to make sure that your income is consistent and undetected.

As mentioned previously, the site uses Google Arbitrage to make money, this means that you buy traffic to this site and visitors come and click ads which makes you money through adsense. Since it uses arbitrage, obviously it needs you to invest some amount to generate revenue. ROI fluctuates between 300%-2000%(Usually 600-800%). Minimum Investment is minimal (Less than $10/month). You don't need to invest everyday, you can invest today and the traffic will come for as long as you want, but your returns will be 3-20 times what you invest in traffic.

I will give you the sources of traffic (more than one) and the campaign exactly as I use it.

Each site requires 30 seconds/day to maintain. More Time required if you want this to be 99% safe.

Thats pretty much it. But to reduce the risk involved you may need to put in an hour each week for the first few weeks. You can start earning within 5 minutes of buying.

The sites so cheap because: 1) Its not passive income 2) You need investment 3) Income is blackhat - safe and legal but you need to take precautions to stay under the radar.

If you are interested contact me via PM for Sample arbitrage site URL + more information. Full aftersales support will be provided.

Video Earning Proof of my adsense account available on demand.

Akki

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
    akki313, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  2. st3vo

st3vo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's people like you that cost me a fortune in PPC. Robbin lil scroat!!

st3vo, Jan 26, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. bigove73

bigove73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree St3vo, i don't even consider this to be blackhat, this is flat out stealing.

bigove73, Jan 26, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.