1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Rotation Engine, Now Everyone Earn BIG!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rewlie, Jun 13, 2006.

Hello,

As posted at in this thread before, i got 20 votes saying it's crap, and 8 votes saying make it's legit!, now i wanna release it, this project has been clarified with Google Adsense Team as legit, and under their cooperation for ensuring the network gets it's real value of advertising, if you dont trust me, ask them about us, here's the URL :

http://www.sellbuy2u.com

Now everyone can earn big and live happily ever after :p

rewlie, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  2. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    hmmm... I missed the thread, but I would vote on the crap option

Who would want to use such a thing??

fryman, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  3. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are 500k publisher worldwide, 20% is enough to make it big, excluding you!

rewlie, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  4. SeanMck

SeanMck Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be very iffy using this site, afraid of getting banned.... Maybe I will see how it goes for a while and see if it actually does work for other people before I commit.

SeanMck, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  5. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont see anything related to get ban because Google approve it, unless you do "something" violates the policy

rewlie, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  6. SeanMck

SeanMck Peon

Best Answers:
    Well with your ads on thousands of websites (as you put it on your website) would that not mean a higher chance of click fraud? You don't control alot of things about the ad's which is what makes me nervous.

SeanMck, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  7. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read a the website, clicks are on Google responsibility, and it's rotate per impression, and have impression protection

rewlie, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  8. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe this would give some explaination :

rewlie, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  9. KevinJB

KevinJB Peon

Best Answers:
    Er... no?

I wouldn't trust a site that doesn't know how to run spellcheck anyways.

KevinJB, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  10. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A bunch of emails from google!
    However, please be aware that every publisher is responsible for the
    content of a website on which their ad code is placed. If a website is
    found in violation of our program policies, we will notify any
    publisher(s) whose ad code is on the website,
    and ask you to remove the Google code from that page.

Somehow, reading the site, etc....it is just too close to those autosurf programs that promoted the use of adsense to all the members.
    And we know what happened to those sites and the members who used them?

iowadawg, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  11. w529

w529 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I think you should go ahead and try to build the system.
    The BIG problem I see you only going to get sites that have low to non-existent revenue, this are the ones interested on this rotation scheme.
    Good Luck, Hope everything goes well

w529, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  12. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    It appears to be some kind of link directory site with a revenue sharing system?
    Way too risky a proposition.

After reading the whole front page, I still have no clue what the hell it states....LOL

If you are looking to provide a serious business proposal and actually dumped time and money into it, have the fortitude to have your site designed by someone with a grasp of the English language.
    That page is pathetic. Surely you must realize this, right?

Claymation, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  13. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh man this is such a bad idea in sooooooooo many ways... /shakes head in disbelief

jackburton2006, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  14. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Come on, give me a break. If you don't like the concept - attack the concept, but spelling has very little to do with the validity of the concept.

Having said that - the network makes no sense to me. If I am making good money with AdSense on my web site, why would I allow others to share in that revenue? Perhaps I am missing something - can you give us some numbers that you have run that show the value of this network?

Phynder, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  15. wormser

wormser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if I understand what the point is, maybe a little too much promotional language. It'd be cool if you could actually smooth your adsense earnings by sharing ad space(I think this, if it was successful, would do that), but how do you measure what each's site's ad space is worth? Can you keep track of how much money each site has made? Assuming you can I think this isn't all that bad of an idea. It is definatly extremely risky, one bad site sending fake traffic could register on everyone's adsense account. If you could prove that this will not happen I think I would consider testing the waters, wait no, my adsense account was banned years ago, lol... :eek: .

wormser, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  16. KevinJB

KevinJB Peon

Best Answers:
    Right, but people should at least take the time to proofread their writing before they publish it on the web, and then start telling others about it. I wouldn't have said anything if he'd made a few spelling and grammatical mistakes, but when on average your paragraphs look like this:

Well...

KevinJB, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  17. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know the word "protection"?? If there is no such thing, how can Google allow the use of it?? Do you know what is autosurf ??

Thank you mate, note that low to non-existent revenue site will stay at the same, cause the rotation is based on impression, if somehow they try to rotate it themself, the system will put a ban and drop the impression from going into the system.

English is my second language, so no wonder, but hey, thanks for correcting me !

Different people have different thoughts, so I would accept it, Google allow it cause they can trace back where the comes, please note that.

Give me a break, the system was just launching, how come it shows it immediately ?? Did you make $1000 on your 1st day launching your website?? You are sharing your space and ads with others, the more higher your impression, it will be more rotation for you, i dont say that you cannot paste the Adsense code straight to your page, that's why I only allow 1 ads for each format, so you can only use one, the remaining is to paste it directly to your website.

There are impression protection inside, duh how many times must I say this, mate! This system has been tested before I bring it online, no yada yada!

Thanks for correcting me. I know that i'm not good in English, so i will try to work it out, thanks.

rewlie, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  18. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I give up. Too bad you can't backup your lyrical verbage with hard numbers, then I would put some more effort into understanding the concept.

Phynder, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  19. wormser

wormser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the program sounds like a good idea. All of you being critical should try and be constructive too.

wormser, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  20. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will fix it slowly, sorry guys, thousands of sorry to all of you, any suggestion are highly appreciated !

rewlie, Jun 13, 2006 IP