1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Revenue Share

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Olney, Jan 8, 2005.

This might be moved I'm not sure this is in the right place.

I am about to start a few new sites & want to include ad revenue sharing in the forums like here. I have the code to do it already thanks to one of your forum members.

What I wonder about is
    I can greatly expand the google adsense presence in Japan launching a few large Japanese & english portals.

What I'm scared about doing is the adsense is under a company account & if one knucklehead or competitor keeps clicking the whole system is out the door.

Adsense is not really optimized in Japan yet. Do you think google would give us liniency if we can expand their ad market?

Would you try to get multiple accounts?

Olney, Jan 8, 2005 IP
  2. EdenView

EdenView Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't get "multiple accounts", but if you're in a company, go ahead and have someone else apply for the company and/or your new sites.

Not worth risking it for any reason that they could think you were doing something wrong, y'know?

EdenView, Jan 9, 2005 IP
  3. Nokia999

Nokia999 Guest

Best Answers:
    Google can easily judge your website log results.
    So nothing to fear.

Nokia999, Oct 23, 2005 IP