1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Reporting on Blogger sites - Do they show in normal adsense account?

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by RiverR, Feb 22, 2012.

I have never used blogger until 1 week ago when I built a mini-site/blog using Blogger.com and added my adsense info.

All is fine on the site, adsense ads are being displayed and through blogger I can see how many impressions I have had, however, when I log into adsense, I can't see any reference to my new site or it's ads. Does google keep the blogger adsense earnings separate from my regular adsense account? Or do I need to set up a 'channel' for my blogger sites through my adsense account?

(As a side note my new site through blogger shows zero clicks so far, so I can't compare earnings that way)

Anybody with experience using blogger and adsense, your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
    RiverR, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. RiverR

RiverR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think I've kind of found out the answer to this. I am used to using 'custom channels' through adsense, but blogger automatically makes a 'URL channel'. My standard adsense view doesn't show this channel, but I can access it by going to the URL Channel menu.

RiverR, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes and now in new interface of adsense you can see performances by sites, so virtually we don't need url channels anymore, except if you want to track sub directories or maybe sub domains, this I don't know.

JamesColin, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  4. shanrocks888

shanrocks888 Peon

Best Answers:
    i will see there is much diff in reporting

shanrocks888, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. PhoenixDragon

PhoenixDragon Peon

Best Answers:
    Hate the new interface as its no longer possible to view adsense earnings or stats from within blogger.com

Now it asks you to login to the adsense website directly and sift through clicks... worst part is that in the old version of blogger, I could see my unfinalized earnings in calculations but here I have to sift through a couple of reports to know how close I am to my goals....

grrrr.....

PhoenixDragon, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  6. Karolyn6

Karolyn6 Peon

Best Answers:
    my adsense banned a few days ago..:(

Karolyn6, Apr 22, 2012 IP