1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense rejection, "Not enough content", 500 unique users daily create content on it

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Daygames, Oct 15, 2013.

Hi guys,

My site http://word-cloud-world.com got rejected by Adsense due to lack of content.

It's a unique browser game, it has 300-500 unique visitors daily, it's a persistent world with infinite space where users fly around and leave their messages. It accumulated over 65 000 messages in last three months.

I think it would be an ideal place to advertise some other sites with games. But Google says it doesn't have enough content, but "content" is created daily by people.

Does anyone have any idea how to make it more Google friendly?

Daygames, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  2. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's true. Because when I tried to open your site in Firefox I just received a blank white page nothing else. And I tried on Opera there I got message "word-cloud-world.com wants to permanently store large data on your local computer - OK - CANCEL" and a black blank page that's it. I think the scripts you have is not working properly or the website doesn't support all common browsers. To me it looks suspicious. (Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/1xz1bd )

navin_bvr, Oct 17, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    I get the same as above. Also Google isn't overly fond of user generated content unless it's well moderated.

GregWR, Oct 26, 2013 IP