1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense rejecting my site. Anyone might know why?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by TonyG23, Apr 8, 2014.

I been rejected twice now in the past two weeks and not really sure why. I read there guideline and feel I'm doing everything right. Can someone look at my website and see maybe they might know why...

everydayblogtips.com

TonyG23, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm guessing their duplicate content filters have flagged your site but it is possible that the last owner was banned and you've inherited the ban. What message did they give?

sarahk, Apr 8, 2014 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  3. TonyG23

TonyG23 Banned

Best Answers:
    Im getting this message in my email...

Issues:
    Site does not comply with Google policies
    ---------------------

Further detail:
    Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines . It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

TonyG23, Apr 8, 2014 IP