1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Record Earnings

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Subzero, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Nitin M

Nitin M White/Gray/Black Hat

Best Answers:
    lmao :eek: :eek:

Nitin M, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  2. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    Goose, and others that 'get it' - feel free to PM me for my email address. I'd be happy to help in any way I can...

creativ, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  3. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    From your post, you seem like a decent person, but I have to wonder about your lack of motivation. I mean, $500 per day is $182,500.00 per year. Are you telling me that you wouldn't invest 3 years for that kind of money??? :eek:

Most college courses last at least that long, but many students end up with a $30k - $50k per year job at the end of it.

That is just negative thinking holding you back. Best advice is to get some self-help books and apply what they teach - then you'll move ahead. I posted somewhere before that self-doubt and other negative factors were the ONLY reasons why so many would-be-millionnaires are not yet millionnaires!

creativ, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  4. creativ

creativ Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're serious, good for you - care to chat? I'd love to join you there!

creativ, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  5. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Creativ, great posts, good to hear of your successes.

Henny

Henny, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  6. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    $22.35 is my record day.

Site up for many years, but adsense added a little month ago.

blinxdk, Aug 22, 2005 IP
  7. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    $3.85 one day last February. My site was new and the world was my oyster, then smart pricing kicked me in the teeth, and I'm just getting back to that ballpark now (occasionally).

For perspective, that high happened on a day when I had 32 impressions on that ad unit. In august I got slashdotted and in one day got 12,657 impressions and did not beat the $3.85 mark.

Mister Tut, Oct 6, 2005 IP
  8. obrusoft

obrusoft Peon

Best Answers:
    1M a year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol My records is $10.65 a days

obrusoft, Oct 6, 2005 IP
  9. Barre Tire

Barre Tire Peon

Best Answers:
    Creativ
    I totally agree with you, to many so called know it all's here that earn peanuts, Then when someone starts talking about making more then $5.00 per day they pick you aprt and make you out to be a cheater..I agree with your Build Build Build idea, It works, The original page of my site had some wrong codes on it which has been fixed however the other 200 pages I did myself and it is working out great. Each day I concentrate on building more pages. I joined this forum to help people and get advice myself. I think This may be my last post since there are many people here that are just out to cause trouble and put people down. Anyhow congrats.

Barre Tire, Oct 7, 2005 IP
    jlawrence likes this.
  10. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked your geek health site, which is the one I assume got slashdottet. I see nothing but hosting and other non-targeted ads. Perhaps you should play around with those google_ad_section tags?

blinxdk, Oct 7, 2005 IP
  11. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    BT: Some people just think that if you're creating sites on topics other than those that you know lots about then you must be cheating the system. Stick with the forums, there is a lot of good info here and some very very sucessful people.
    If you want to know how people can misunderstand a person take a look at Shoemoney's first few posts (and the reactions they got) then take a look at how respected he is now.
    People often jump to quick conclusions in forums and many try to think of the world as black and white - it ain't.

jlawrence, Oct 7, 2005 IP
  12. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    blinxdk,

That's odd. I almost always see targetted ads. Usually they are targetted to the post from 3 days prior (on the index page) and spot-on targeting on the permalink pages.

Thanks for the feedback, though. I will implement your suggestion.

BTW Slashdot users are fairly useless as a source of revenue. They almost all seem to use Adblock.

Mister Tut, Oct 7, 2005 IP
  13. neforum

neforum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Currently, my top day was just in excess of $12. I've been on Adsense since April 2005.

neforum, Oct 7, 2005 IP
  14. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm in Denmark so that is proberly why I see something else than you. Just thought I would mention it.

Wouldn't be surprised if mine where all over the place too, I miss having the Preview tool working :(

blinxdk, Oct 7, 2005 IP
  15. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    Irony of ironies:

The day after I posted this:"$3.85 one day last February." I had a $6.13 day. This morning, before lunch I've bagged $5.36.

MSN indexed a new site and Wham! the spigot opened up.

Mister Tut, Oct 8, 2005 IP