1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adsense Ready Site -- Already Ranking Keywords!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MaxSerp, Feb 9, 2016.

Looking to sell an Adsense ready and already ranking website. (Please PM me to request the keywords that are currently ranking for the website)

I also have done some extensive research to provide an additional 4 - 6 keywords that will rank well. These will be free to the purchaser.

3 Months of additional support. If you are someone new to the marketing world and would want some points. I will be here to support you and make sure that the website turns out sucessful.

Why are you selling this site?

I took on a few too many projects and simply don't have time to see this site all the way through. This is a great site with great content!

How is it monetized?
    Adsense currently. With certain keywords the site may be good for CPA offers or Amazon.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No it does not.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends on the user. Right now I would plan on adding a new article targeting a low volume keyword each week. Furthermore, I would do basic link building. Right around 5 - 10 hours a week.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Currently none.

MaxSerp, Feb 9, 2016 IP