1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Questions!

Discussion in 'Payments' started by The3rdNipple, Dec 14, 2008.

Ok so I've been really pissed lately because I've recieved a donation then someone disputed it back when I spent it.. So I decided to use Adsense, Expecting I'll earn that money back some day..

So google says they track IP Adresses and clicks, what about community forums? If we had a city only forums where everyone joins and there all located in the same state and is like take it or leave 3 hours away from each other and they click your ads?

Wouldn't we get banned?

Also, what would be a great way for me to drive crazy traffic, my forum is new and I also need some advertising tips for my site, its a life forum, basically chat - read the description here - http://allboutlife.net/forums/announcement.php?f=3&a=2

Also, I have some issues understanding the CTR and eCPM stuff.. page impression ..etc

So basicaly, I had like what? 11 people registered and probaly in total 50-100 people visited my site and I had 10 clicks. I don't advertise I just tell my friends to check it out (beta) and some just clicked it, so heres my stats

Page Impressions : 385
    Clicks : 10
    Page CTR : 2.60%
    Page eCPM : $11.36
    Earnings : $4.37

What is the limit, so am i suppose to have an average of what clicks from looking at those stats. They good or bad? Or am I'm suppose to have less then 10 clicks? And i'm shooting above average? Im getting page impressions everyday, and idk even know wtf that is. So yeah..

how can I get more members and get more traffic and more clicks?

thankss.

The3rdNipple, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  2. rchase14

rchase14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just so ya know.....

Its against Google TOS to post all of your information about clicks, CTR, eCPM and earnings.

As for the community clicks....it sounds kind of shady the way you explained it but if your friends are clicking on the ads because they want to get more information, then I do not think Google will have a problem with that......unless the same people are clicking on the same ads every day, then they may consider it click-bombing and possibly disable your Adsense account.

rchase14, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  3. omkar.dutta

omkar.dutta Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont worry. Google will not ban your account.
    To earn maximum profit make a technology site like mine.
    update it regularly an that's all
    www.TechThunder.co.nr

omkar.dutta, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  4. mdamin76

mdamin76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure but in your situation, it may look suspicious to google. Maybe you should explain to them if in case they closed your account.

mdamin76, Dec 17, 2008 IP