1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Payments

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Lynn Shea, Aug 27, 2008.

Hey

Is this for really with adsense-Sometime one has to wonder are these people just using our time-to make themselves money! I just started this adsense deal about three weeks ago-and I have been watching my tracking-so far nothing. Maybe we all get some money by christmas yeh!:(

Lynn Shea, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually many people get paid.

I receive a check every month and have for abot 9 months now.

Laceygirl, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  3. Syndicated Content

Syndicated Content Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you get paid but only until you make $100 so it's up to your marketing campaign make money quicker or not that fast.

Syndicated Content, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  4. remoradea

remoradea Banned

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you got it well configured? If you got no tracking than something must be wrong. Can you see the page impressions (with a little delay - about a day or so) at least? Do they comply with your web analytics script report?

remoradea, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  5. sft_hrt2002

sft_hrt2002 Active Member

Best Answers:
    People making money from adsense as TRUE as blood flowing in your body!But dont think that you will sit in front of computer one hour a day and make thousands of dollars a month!THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.Adsense requires as much work as any other offline business/work.:)

sft_hrt2002, Aug 27, 2008 IP