1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense paying word

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by aenigma, Apr 19, 2005.

I've a little question, I seen many sites that sell list of paying word to use with adsense, I'd lke to know how they can say that a word pay much than another one, and in particular how they say taht a word pay X dollars.

The only thing that I could understand is that some keyword pay high (I found some of them) but how to calculate the "real" price for a word?

Thanks.

aenigma, Apr 19, 2005 IP
  2. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no way to guarantee that any word will pay any amount.

AdWords advertisers can adjust their bids at any time. What pays high today may drop like a stone tomorrow when thousands of script kiddies and bloggers target the word because someone told them there was a high payout.

Google uses a "SmartPricing" algo to determine the earning ratio for AdSense partners. Google may pay one site well for the same keyword that pays another site a pittance. Google has not disclosed the magic formula to their "SmartPricing" algo and they really have carte blanche to do what they like.

Bernard, Apr 19, 2005 IP
  3. aenigma

aenigma Peon

Best Answers:
    So all that sites selling "high paying keyword" are selling nothing but fakes...

aenigma, Apr 19, 2005 IP
  4. crazyhorse

crazyhorse Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you a adword publisher? If so check your tools , there is a estimate tool that will predict the ecp and the number of clicks. Just to give you a indication. :D

crazyhorse, Apr 19, 2005 IP
  5. aenigma

aenigma Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh no I'm not an adword publisher, but I'd like to know more on adsense to optimize a little my site. I was trying to understand if was possible to know, or at least estimate, the paying rate of keywords, to make an analysis of the keyword in my site.

aenigma, Apr 19, 2005 IP
  6. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    If they are promising a certain amount per click, then yes it is fake, as there is no way, unless they were google, that they could know that. The best info they can give is how much the highest bid is per keyword, which is also no guarantee that that specific ad would be shown on your site.

wendydettmer, Apr 19, 2005 IP
  7. Agent47

Agent47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This can help you find the advertisers' bids for specific keywords: http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/USm/search/tools/bidtool/ ;)

Agent47, Apr 19, 2005 IP