1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Paying Out More Than Ever....

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by christian231, May 2, 2009.

1. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good job on them !

Nystul, May 3, 2009 IP
  2. Nikita Smith

Nikita Smith Member

Best Answers:
    What a coincidence??? I'm down 40% almost precisely. Making nearly half of Feb/March....

That is also when Google stopped considering clicks on the ad area, and made users click straight on the URL for the click to count...did you notice that?

Do you have any other theories of what might have happened? Ignore 90% of the noise here, most of it is just these newbies trying to raise their post counts here with "yeah me too, adsense is great".

Nikita Smith, May 3, 2009 IP
  3. webmaster777

webmaster777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Google is more Good then before i am really getting 1$ per click from mesotheliom blog.

webmaster777, May 3, 2009 IP
  4. asher_gben

asher_gben Peon

Best Answers:
    wow un believable.. but gut luck for $3000

asher_gben, May 3, 2009 IP
  5. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats hard to believe, adsense pays out very meagre, the figures are inflated to seem like people are making actual money from it.

Traffic-Bug, May 3, 2009 IP
  6. christian231

christian231 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but I haven't inflated my earnings. I'd post screenshots, but no one believes those anyway...so what's the point.

christian231, May 3, 2009 IP
  7. windy

windy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats.but I make less in April.

windy, May 4, 2009 IP
  8. web_hunk

web_hunk Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats on making a good amount from AdSense. It happens all the time that AdSense works great for some people and doesn't work for others. There are a lot of factors behind this. So, its nice that its working for you. Keep up the hard work. :)

web_hunk, May 4, 2009 IP
  9. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    May I ask you what's the point of you starting this thread?

Anyway, you're still behind a certain 17 year old kid (on this forum) who just joined Adsense in December last year and making $4K a month now.

So why not you and him go start a little race and see who makes more in the next 2 months, and then maybe you can start a thread here and say you now make $5K a month (up from your $3k)...

Now that would be helpful. Thanks.

Reviewz, May 4, 2009 IP
  10. Nikita Smith

Nikita Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Wait! No! That wouldn't be helpful!

You'll get more of them 17-year-olds like wet gremlins! Hey I'm 14 years old living in puktashpaktarabatanan and making $ 7684.00 buy ebook! Click blog! Yeah!

Nikita Smith, May 4, 2009 IP
  11. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    llcoolrobb, you have 5 adsense blocks in your "make more money with asense" blog,

Keep doing that and you wont be making any money with adsense

Buckyuk, May 4, 2009 IP
  12. johnkhoo

johnkhoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good earning. You had inspired me to work harder to get more traffic. May i know how many traffic in total do you get per month for all those three sites to get you $3000 adsense earning?

johnkhoo, May 4, 2009 IP
  13. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This isn't the case for me. This has been the worst week for CPC for me, even though my CTR has doubled. Lucky for you, but not for many.

SearchBliss, May 4, 2009 IP
  14. 87Lakers

87Lakers Active Member

Best Answers:
    The absolute best post ever on DP!!! But you listed the amount incorrectly! It should be 7684$. :rolleyes:

I guess if I was Indian I'd be infatuated with the concept of an American internet company paying me. That doesn't change the fact that stories like the 17 yr old Indian started on AdSense in Decemeber and makes $1500 (sorry 1500$) some days is total and complete bulls#!t. What really gives these liars away is how they react when cornered. If I was making $1500/day on AdSense as an admitted beginner and someone challenged me, I'd either tell 'em to drop dead, or I'd post a screenshot. I wouldn't have time to do what they do and get defensive.

87Lakers, May 4, 2009 IP
  15. 87Lakers

87Lakers Active Member

Best Answers:
    These are the posts that really get me. Do you honestly think if this guy had stumbled onto an AdSense secret that he's just going to tell us about it? Get real, man! I see posts here where users think that anyone who makes money is obligated to tell every other beginnner just exactly how to do it too. Are you serious? :confused:

87Lakers, May 4, 2009 IP
  16. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course I didn't make a ton. I never said I did, as a matter of fact I said I didn't in my OP. Last month I only made like $100. Not a lot at all, but considering it's a sideline thing for me and has been for quite some time and last month being the best so far, then it says to me "wow, I'm doing better in adsense." Now when I take that number, however, small and see that today is only the 4th and I've already hit the $25 mark, then it goes to show "wow, this month looks like it'll be even better." Like I said, I'm not making a ton more dollar-wise, but marginally speaking in comparing the two months... then yeah I'm making a ton more.

That being said, it makes me less apt to complain about AdSense. Yeah, I know many were upset when Google made it so the site viewer has to click on the link of the ad for it to direct the user to the ad, but it makes sense. I mean, for me, I'm always clicking in random areas of a site when I'm using the scroll wheel of my mouse, if I were to click an ad while doing that... it's obviously not because I'm interested in the ad. If publishers are seeing less of a CTR since Google made this change, it's probably because of accidental clicks like the ones I make. It's not fair to the advertiser to have to pay for these accidental clicks. With this change, I've also seen a higher return for my investment with AdWords. Tit for tat, I guess.

melbel, May 4, 2009 IP
  17. webmaster777

webmaster777 Peon

Best Answers:
    i thinking they are paying good bcz now i am gettting 1$ per click from my mesothelioma Blog.

webmaster777, May 4, 2009 IP
  18. linkheart

linkheart Member

Best Answers:
    i have only one travel website with google adsense and everyday its produces $0.23... how can i improve this earnings

linkheart, May 4, 2009 IP
  19. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is the second time you said this in this post. Anyway, I don't know if the fact that you've seen an increase in your ppc is really what is the topic here. The cost of clicks for different keywords is always changing. One of the partners I work with on a marketing gig is always updating his master keyword list to reflect these changes.

Anyway, congratulations on your earnings increase.

The problem is that you only have one website. I recommend starting several niche sites at once. I just started doing SEO for myself and have purchased a bunch of domains for the same purpose. I'm sick of doing SEO for other peoples site and seeing peanuts. Now that I have more time, I'm hoping to do more for the long term than earning for the short term to help other with their long term! Anyway, if you want some more help, I can give you a few tips, pm me.

melbel, May 4, 2009 IP
  20. ezimedia

ezimedia Peon

Best Answers:
    HI

I also do not think google is cheat us... I have some days when I get 0.05 a click or 0.25 per click.. today on one new site I got 2 clicks for a total of $2.85

My earnings are still the same as they where months ago.

Tom

ezimedia, May 4, 2009 IP
    melbel likes this.