1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense overview page not showing individual channel impressions

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by andyj00, May 30, 2009.

In the last couple of days I've noticed that on the Overview page it does not show impressions for each individual channel - it shows a one total figure.

But note: this is only for channels that dont have any clicks. As soon as I get a click it shows it as a individual channel again - weird. Anyone else had trouble with the data on the Overview page?

andyj00, May 30, 2009 IP
  2. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds strange. You could try and assign channels to each ad unit and you could also assign channels to monitor each blog/website via using URL channels. If you test it out and still get nothing for either of these channels then contact the support group. Expect a reply in about 6 months, lol.

Ryan6, May 30, 2009 IP
  3. jhsutton

jhsutton Peon

Best Answers:
    If you click on 'top channels' and then 'view all AdSense for Content channels' it'll create and take you straight to a full report on today's stats

jhsutton, May 30, 2009 IP
  4. andyj00

andyj00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies guys.
    Firstly, all of my ads are each allocated to one channel - keeps it nice and simple for reporting.

With regards to clicking on 'top channels'....this is only visable once I get a click on an ad. So if I dont get any clicks for some time, no individual channel impression data is displayed. Just the total at the top and no 'top channels' link to click on to expand and display the channels.

When I go into 'view all AdSense for Content channels', all is fine. Even the channels with zero clicks appear in there with the correct impressions. The problem seem to be on the Overview page not displaying properly.

I think this has started to happen since I created some new ads and channels about a week ago. Not sure if its a coincidence and cant see how that would louse up the Overview reporting.

andyj00, May 31, 2009 IP