1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense on rent ... ???

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by subhendu, Aug 9, 2005.

Just an idea...pls dont take it seriously... (what's wrong in dreaming?)

If the banned sites ... paying an upfront fee (maybe auctioned) ... promises not to do any fraudulent activities... likes to have a share on adsense revenue (maybe 50:50) share by putting YOUR (not mine :)) adsense code in their sites...

How would you react?

subhendu, Aug 9, 2005 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah. I'd want to entrust MY adsense account to a site that has already been banned once.

lorien1973, Aug 9, 2005 IP
  3. exaro

exaro Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't like that. Because I think you are saying that you purchase adsense code on another site. Like this forum how it shows your code when you make a new thread 50% of the time. The amount they pay to get that share could be less than you make from adsense in one month

exaro, Aug 9, 2005 IP
  4. subhendu

subhendu Peon

Best Answers:
    But, it's better than nil... if u agree that adsense is the best ppc program.

subhendu, Aug 9, 2005 IP
  5. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't do it. Besides being a bad risk, I'm sure google keeps track of the sites that have been banned because someone could just get a friend or a family member to register for adsense, so without a domain ownership transfer, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out what was going on- especially if the persons id started showing up on a bunch of banned sites.

If google doesn't ban the site, and assuming your idea would work, I would say something is very wrong if the owner can't find a friend or family member to register for their own adsense account.

Even if you took the risk, you would get a 1099 for the entire income and be responsible for paying taxes on it. I know you could show that you paid a portion of it out, but it isn't worth the risk and trouble.

mjewel, Aug 9, 2005 IP