1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense on public forum like DP

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by postcd, Oct 4, 2014.

Hello, i have webmaster forum (something like Digitalpoint) and money maker forum. Im afraid to add Adsense ad blocks into forum posts because someone add (maybe in spam) an content which is against adsense policy like smoking, stolen credit cards, drugs, alcohol or sex. So can anyone help regarding this, i do not wish to moderator all new member posts manually.. Hope You/anyone can shed some light on this? how to go about this?

(i already got one "warning?" because on public blog was arrticle about sexshop..)

postcd, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  2. sarhad12

sarhad12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I run a webmaster forum myself, and have adsense enabled, so far I had few spammers prior to strong question and answer, now i dont get them any more and if you are really worried maybe add stopforumspam or hire more staff. Other than that carry on and add the adsense if you do come across spam post remove it as soon as possible.

sarhad12, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  3. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you set the monderatoring new members posting? After sometimes you can release them?

xAlexKimx, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest if your Adsense account is important to you I wouldn't risk it, it only takes one dodgy link that Google spot before you get a chance to clean it up...and it's bye-bye Adsense account.
    I would look at other ways to monetize it.

malky66, Oct 8, 2014 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why didn't remove that post from the forum and ban that user. When you start the forum its your responsibility to take care all about it.

iwebsocial, Oct 25, 2014 IP