1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense on new website

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by salmanshafiq, Aug 8, 2017.

I already have the Adsense account. I just lunch website today and want to know can I add Google Adsense on this site http://phpopensourcescripts.com/ now.. or I have to wait until this website have 6 months age?

salmanshafiq, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Once you have an approved adsense account you can add it to as many sites as you like that are compliant with the adsense guidelines and terms and condition's. If you add it to a site that is not compliant you risk loosing your account if Adsense manually check sites (they have billions to check, so do not do much) or someone reports the non-compliance..
    Your site is probably not compliant, so depends how risk adverse you are.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Agent000, Aug 8, 2017 IP
    iwebsocial and basketmen like this.
  3. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have checked your website there is on Google AdSense Ad placed on Right hand site of Header, as the account is approved you place ads as per your requirement.

dabbu347, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would sugest you to not add it yet because adsense dont like new sites .I think you should work more on your content and to wayt 1 month or 2 and in this way you will be sure of acceptance

Spartan14, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Load of nonsense. Adsense do not have a problem with new sites. Please stop posting such bad information.

Agent000, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont want to say that adsense totaly dont like new sites but its a little better for your site to has at least 1 month old .And my information its not total nonsense if they read adsense tot you will see they say that site should have 6 month age its not a general rule but you get the point ? I just try to help

Spartan14, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    More nonsense from you! Adsense approve new sites all the time! It will NOT make any difference if the site is 1 month old. The 6 months rules only applies to new sites in a couple of countries. Please do us a favor and stop posting on topics that you clearly do not know much about.

Agent000, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  8. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have approved Adsense account than you can publish ad on any of the website, blog or your social profile where we have option. So there is no condition that your website is new or old. Better way just publish ads and try to increase traffic for your website.

This will work for you.

brajeshyadav, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    WHat nonsense! You can NOT post Adsense on any site you like after getting approval! Did you even bother to read the terms and conditions you agree to with Adsense before posting that BS?

Agent000, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  10. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Agent000 You seem to be busy busting the myths about adsense :)

The misconceptions seem to be never-ending when it comes to adsense.

The six months rule seems to be generalized by people thinking that it applies to all countries even though it only applies to a few countries in the world. Could you imagine that people who live in parts of the world that are not affected act like they are affected?

Then there are myths like the one that you can wait 1 month and that will be a guarantee that you will be approved.

The list is so long that I could ramble for years. What puzzles me is that people don't look what Google has to say about adsense. That would be the most relevant source as Google is running the program.

MrKing01, Sep 2, 2017 IP
    Agent000 likes this.