1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense not showing

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by lebinh23, Mar 16, 2013.

Dear All.

I received message from Adsense.

GOOGLE PRODUCT ABUSE: Publishers are not permitted to promote the abuse of any Google product, such as YouTube, Orkut, or Blogger. This includes providing the means to circumvent the policies of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos.

Action required: Check account for compliance
    While ad serving has been disabled to the above site, your AdSense account remains active. Please be aware that the URL above is just an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites you own. Therefore, we suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your sites to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your sites accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

But my accouny still active, pls instruction help me about.
    Thanks All.

lebinh23, Mar 16, 2013 IP