1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsense not approving

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by TheHackrr, Nov 9, 2015.

Can someone please see my site. Adsense is not approving me. Can you please see if I'm having any problem with my site design or content.
    Kindly have a deep look and let me know.
    I shall be very grateful.
    You can visit my site at askhackrr.weebly.com

TheHackrr, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  2. Ivan S

Ivan S Member

Best Answers:
    As I know weebly does not support third-party adsense account. You can place adsense with their publisher id and get some leftovers

Ivan S, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  3. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Subdomains aren't that great for AdSense approval.. Please consider investing in a .com domain if you want to take AdSense seriously. Btw you have got a nice site there mate.

abdmjz, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  4. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    If you'll like to understand more about your content/videos skill, try blogger and apply for Adsense. After 30 posts, the results will show whether your content is of certain quality else might rethink of hiring writers?

Commoner, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  5. TheHackrr

TheHackrr Peon

Best Answers:
    I did apply for adsense through weebly but adsense didn't accept me with a reason "Insufficient Content". I have enough content on my site and you can see it at askhackrr.weebly.com

Thanks for the compliment. and I am currently not in a position to buy a premium domain. I am spending time on the site to earn something and invest in the domain

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
  6. Ivan S

Ivan S Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I see you have content and I search for possible answers. It seems like Google still think your site doesn't have sufficient number of posts. Try to make few more new posts and apply again.

Hovewer I would suggest you to try make your own blog on blogger platform. It is Google project and it is easy to use and free of charge.

Ivan S, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  7. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    it seem if some of your blog post you offering download or something like that,.. google really sensitive about that.

after seeing your profile page, why not create some website using your skill like in medicine and surgery..
    good luck

robyries, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  8. TheHackrr

TheHackrr Peon

Best Answers:
    My website doesn't offer anything like downloads. It just suggest you some good software available on the market. See it at askhackrr.weebly.com

And as far as Medical is concerned. Its a very vast field and I can not just make a website on something medical with so little knowledge

I already have tried Google's blogger. It doesn't offer any attractive designs and I can't develop a beautiful website with it. This is why I've choosen Weebly for my project.

Kindly see my website and let me know if the home page makes some good impression or should I set my blog page as home page
    askhackrr.weebly.com

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
  9. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
  10. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    lol.... you offer an article advice before applying adsense,. but you didn't make it... so what point to write in your site..??

robyries, Nov 9, 2015 IP
    Convert RSS to PHP likes this.
  11. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Of what use to the web is your blog if you not an expert in what you are writing about. You are giving people advice on how to get adsense, but coming here for advice on how to get adsense! Do you not see how embarrassing that should be for you? I am sure those who work at Google are going to get a good laugh at that one.

Agent000, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  12. TheHackrr

TheHackrr Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I'm not alone behind this blog. See my contact page and you'll know that I accept posts from people. The post referred, is written by one my friends. And that post, if you can see, is not an expert advise. They are just an interpretation of google's policies.
    And as far as I'm concerned, I have had qualified for an adsense account previously but I closed it because I closed my website and it was of no use then. I qualified for it 2 years ago with only 12 posts. Now I started a new website and I'm again applying for it but its not approving me. As far as these tips are concerned, I mentioned that they are not an expert advise. I am using them but there is sometimes an error you don't know. I posted this thread to get some suggestions, if something has worked for someone

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
    TheHackrr, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  13. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    post 42 unique article and make pages of terms, about us, contact us, disclaimer. etc. make sure in contact us detail need to same as your adsense address.

seoaceindia, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  14. mr168lis

mr168lis Member

Best Answers:
    you must buy a domain, get huge traffic from social media

mr168lis, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  15. Ivan S

Ivan S Member

Best Answers:
    How is that? Google prefer organic traffic

Ivan S, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  16. TheHackrr

TheHackrr Peon

Best Answers:
    I receive almost 1000 unique visitors every month. And besides I guess Google doesn't need any traffic for their approval process

TheHackrr, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  17. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Social media traffic is a good channel as people tend to reside longer as they 'expressed' interests in click on the website

Commoner, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  18. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you can come over to Google's own adsense help group and explain to all those who accounts were banned for invalid clicks when most of their traffic was from social media, that social media is a good channel.

Agent000, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  19. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    I can't answer your question there - maybe someone is trying to hijack their sites or something - endless possibilities per se :(

Social media can be another channel to leverage on, IM always possessed risks!

Commoner, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  20. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can't spring $2.99 for a Godaddy domain?

thehackrr.com is available lol

pmf123, Nov 16, 2015 IP