1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Not Approve

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by mr.ammysingh, May 13, 2018.

I have a website name http://www.lyricsism.com/. I want to approve adsense on my site. I am updating my website daily. Can someone tell me my website is eligible for adsense?

mr.ammysingh, May 13, 2018 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense want UNIQUE, not copied content

Agent000, May 13, 2018 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your website does not have any value. Its a junk. I am sure your website will get rejected by AdSense. Creating something that have quality and resonate with users.

iwebsocial, May 13, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What is your plan to make the website add value over and above all the other lyrics sites?
    It seems that you've created a job for yourself with no revenue stream.
    How much time do you have to spend putting all the latest songs online?
    When you wrote up your business plan what opportunities did you see?
    And how did you plan to exploit them?
    Whatever it was, you need to make it clearer what your "point of difference" is, because it's not clear

sarahk, May 14, 2018 IP
  5. Lilou

Lilou Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are lucky you'll earn that much with that little of traffic, and it's fair, to make money you need to have a lot of traffic, it's that simple, nobody pays for nothing...it's not like AdSense money is magic self created currency, advertisers pay for exposure, and 500 views a month isn't exposure, it's a waste of their time.

But, you completed the easiest parrt of the process, getting the account...now comes the hard part, making money with it.

Lilou, Aug 22, 2018 IP