1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Money: at $200 a day you can start to relax

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by JamesColin, Jun 8, 2012.

1. sunilmamo

sunilmamo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would be helpful to know what is the type of site you are using AdSense on, as well as its primary language. If the language of the site is anything else but English, that would explain the very low CTR / CPC.

sunilmamo, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  2. kittubille

kittubille Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow... a nice thought to make 200$ per day......if we can dream it we can make it. But it require real hard work!!!

kittubille, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not really hard work. Don't think it requires a lot of work. It simply needs some work, but everyday, the key is time, small stuff everyday, then makes such a big thing one year after starting.. So people look at what you've done and think "what a lot of work" but in fact if you did it little by little overtime, it's not hard work.
    Plus to really enjoy making money online you should see it as an online video game where the score is your traffic/money. So that when you logon, you resume your game where you left it, it doesn't feel like work at all.

JamesColin, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  4. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you achieve this target; 200$/day with Adsense?
    How much time did it take to reach this target?

dumindushalika, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  5. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes I achieved it long time ago already. It went really high for a few months in 2010, then it got down and stabilized.. Now I just wrote this thread because I have earned (only talking about adsense earnings here) several different amounts per day during the years (I started in 2003) and so I can remember how it feels to earn $100 a day (that is a very good feeling, because $100 is the threshold to be paid, by month, and when you reach per day, it is a good feeling) and then $200, then $300, etc.
    I feel that from $200 a day (let's say as a daily average for one or two months) you can start to relax because all your expenses are being taken care of and there's still money left for savings. After $200 a day, it's all bonus really. And yes if you have bigger needs like the project to buy a house, then $200 a day is still not enough, not quick enough to reach your goal.

But if you don't have such goals in life (I don't) then for day-to-day living, $200 day is more than enough in most places on earth. :)

To answer your question, I don't remember how long it took me to reach this target, but since it was never a target ($100 was for me yes) I don't recall when it was reached.. But it could be done in X months to a year if I was to start again from scratch and knowing what to aim for in terms of content and traffic. It's not hard, it's just that you need to put all chances from your side by not wasting too much time in useless things, and work slowy/lightly but regularly, persistence is the key, just like in fitness/diet.

JamesColin, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  6. Monoply

Monoply Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Would it be smart to buy a website already in that standing point? From a newbies point of perspective, i dont have time to manage or do anything in relation to websites. My dream was to work my day job and invest that money into buying an established website, that all added up to 200$ a day or just one website that earned 200$ a day. Im getting close to having all of my money ready to invest in these types of passive income streams, but as you hold a couple of years of hard work in the palm of your hands, ready to give to someone else... well.... it gets you shaky. Its almost like a, "make it or break it" type situation. Heres my thoughts, Buy a website for (monthly rev) x 10-12 with some of the gross income the website makes outsource that work to a writer that could submit for you every week.. or so. Shoot me an email if you have any websites making some money that you would like to sell, its . Just dont know where to look :confused:

Monoply, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So you mean you're ready to fork out 10 * $200 * 30 = $60,000 on a website that is supposed to be earning $200 a day already?

I'd recommend you keep your $60,000 or invest them elsewhere..

Because a site with 25,000 views daily won't be on auto-pilot, there are always stuff happening, and if you're not keen on webmastering, at least at spending time learning it, I wouldn't recommend this.

But it's your dream, so if you want to achieve it, then take the actions and good luck. Personally I'm not selling any of my sites, I find there is absolutely no reason to sell any of my sites, what for..

JamesColin, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  8. Monoply

Monoply Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Monoply, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  9. Himx

Himx Peon

Best Answers:
    relax is a word found in the dictionary of fools ;)

Himx, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  10. anamikasingh

anamikasingh Member

Best Answers:
    Great.How we can reach $200 in a day ?

anamikasingh, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  11. XeBii

XeBii Peon

Best Answers:
    5k pageviews & the earnings are less then 2$ / day :( WTF!

XeBii, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  12. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Monopoly, please don't take my answer into account, in fact I'm talking like this because I have developped the skills and don't see myself outsourcing anything technical or buying a site. I have never sold or bought a site and don't intend to do it. But your situation is different and if what you said is something you'd like to see yourself doing, then by all means take the actions each day to reach your goal, don't let the no-sayers (95% of people) affect your motivation/determination.. At the end of the day it's your life so make it the best you can for you. But me personally no, I wouldn't do it like this, also because of this amount of money it's very easy to be scammed, and especially since the monthly earnings are highly dependent on traffic and traffic unfortunately is highly dependent on how many visitors Google sends you..
    So it's too risky for me, in my opinion. I like games where I can only win, not lose. I know it's nothing to be proud of, but that's how I like my game :)

JamesColin, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  13. rae081

rae081 Member

Best Answers:
    $200 a day sounds great right about now!...

rae081, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  14. cuple

cuple Peon

Best Answers:
    go to Indonesia and live there.. with $6000 per month you can live almost like a king with maids, nanny for your kids and a driver who will be ready to drive you anywhere

cuple, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  15. Arwen

Arwen Peon

Best Answers:
    $200 is my goal :) . i am working for it and hope i reach that goal soon :)

Arwen, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  16. shenzorewildes

shenzorewildes Peon

Best Answers:
    google adsense are not reliable.. you can generate income thru affiliates as well.

shenzorewildes, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  17. MonetizeScripts

MonetizeScripts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice reference to the EBITDA words ;)

I think adsense earnings are very unstable. It's crazy when your life-style level depends only from it :)

MonetizeScripts, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  18. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Of course no-one is recommending to have only adsense as your income source, but now we're on the adsense forum of DP, that's why I'm talking about it.

JamesColin, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  19. mynayeem

mynayeem Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello There,

Nice thread with some good responses...I had one website which was focusing on IM making money online niche, all the traffic were sourced from youtube to the blogs and from blogs to the money site ( By Internal Link Building ).

I had uploaded some 85 Videos on youtube which attracted atleast 150-200 Unique Visitors on a day where I used to generate atleast 12-15 dollars a day from revenue. Then I sold that website on flippa for $850.

Thnx.

mynayeem, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  20. sadek

sadek Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting 4.5K visits per day, but compared to that earning is quiet high $40 per day on an average.

sadek, Jun 15, 2012 IP