1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense & Media question.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Joshie, Jun 12, 2014.

So to my surprise, I am approved for Media.net ads (yahoo ads) but the problem is I have been with Adsense for many years and my status over at Google Adsense is a clean record as a whistle so I wonder if it is acceptable I mix my website with Google Adsense and Media ads?

I got a e-mail from some developer at media asking me when am I going to implement the ads code in my website today or would I like for them to resend me my account credential and I was hesitated after reading an e-mail from Media developer saying "When are you going to implement the ad codes or would you like for me to resend you the account credential?".

Immediately my thought was, but... Why am I asked to rush? I was without Adsense for a couple of years and they don't e-mail me asking me when am I going to implement the codes again. So this brings me a question, would it be against Adsense policy if I mix Media ads on my website? I sure hope not because I'd like to keep running adsense but at same time I'd like to try out Media after hearing some stories saying they make more money from them than Adsense.

Thank you!

Joshie, Jun 12, 2014 IP