1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense keeps rejecting

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by vinesh9, Apr 12, 2011.

1. vinesh9

vinesh9 Peon

Best Answers:
    If they never wanted to give me in the first place, Google would have banned/disabled my account. Finally what are they for? Earning money. In our society prime objective of gallows is there first to deter, less important is the actual punishment .

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
    vinesh9, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  2. bebs3517

bebs3517 Peon

Best Answers:
    if you are running other ads especially Adbrite, please remove it before applying. To be safe remove all ads, and review well the GA's TOS. I was banned before but i came back with my uncle's name and i was approved but i'm very careful now. I removed Adbrite and Bidvertizer ads maybe that's one of the reasons i get banned. Also, generate a lot of traffic for your blog. Before i re-applied for a new account my blog has 1,500 unique visitors a day and my application was accepted after two weeks.

bebs3517, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  3. hasham147

hasham147 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi friend.this is my very first post in this forum and i am happy to help u with the knowledge which i have.as i have learned in discussions with many experienced bloggers and adsence account holders that when you apply for google adsense.and when google reviews your site.its not only the age of the domain which google see.google also looks at the uniqueness,quality and quantity of the content that it is use full or not or weather it is copied from any other website or not and more over the most important that are you a regular blogger or not..means if u post 50 updates in one night and then dont update it for 1 or 2 or 3 months and then again update the site with 30 or 40 or 50 more content articles and then hope to get approved by google then the chances are less because google watches your regularity of posting also that is there any regular routine in posting articles/content or not.
    hope this helps. i was searching answer related to adbrite and when i saw your post i thought i should share what i have..

hasham147, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  4. vinesh9

vinesh9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hasham147! you've mentioned rules when applying with blog account. What about if I've website?

vinesh9, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    the result will be the same even though you submit your website for thousand time
    You need to read adsense TOS in details and input quality content, that's all

lifeplayer, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  6. DosSantosLeite

DosSantosLeite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bad bad bad

DosSantosLeite, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  7. viplav3

viplav3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pl. don't spam with useless comments. As a rule we must accept TOS of anything in the world

viplav3, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  8. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Vinesh9
    I am not too sure about the stuff about accepting asians, I do not believe Google discriminate! Yes, you need good content. I got my adsense approved within 24 hours of application.
    Step 1. Go to Gmail.com and create an account
    Step 2. Go to blogger.com and login using your gmail account username and password
    Step 3. Post at least two posts .... make sure it is unique and good
    Step 4. Within blogger.com select Monetise and apply for adsense from there
    Step 5. Keep your finger crossed
    Hope it helps and good luck.

Laychoo, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  9. hasham147

hasham147 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi vinish9..friend i am not a pro in this but i will try to answer as much as i know .as faar as i have studied and learned from experienced bloggers and website owners that when you are applying for adsence make sure that the website is not less then 6 months old..the content is unique and not copied from any where else and more over if u have a website which provides any kind of services then the repute of the website is also counted for example customer feed back ..daily usage,daily number of page loads etc..its not essential that every thing will be counted bcz no body knows the real thing to get accepted in adsence program...google checks out that the website is a trusted website or not and many more things..but to be honest no one knows google :) hope it helps
    i am trying from last 6 months but still i am not accepted.dont know whats wrong.

hasham147, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  10. viplav3

viplav3 Peon

Best Answers:
    What's ur website? Let me too see.

viplav3, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  11. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi hasham147
    I was also rejected by adsense many times previously, but with a little bit of imagination, I finally got approved. Here is how (also described earlier); with my newly created gmail account, login into blogger.com account which was also new .... less than 1 day old. Created two post in blogger.com, then applied for an adsense account in blogger.com under the Monetise tab. Got it approved within 24 hours. I am now using that pub number for all my other sites. And for info, many of my other sites are less than six months old ... but with solid contents.
    Hope it helps.

Laychoo, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  12. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a blogspot blog for you. Apply for that. Then use that AdSense for all of your websites.

RamCity, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  13. hasham147

hasham147 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Laychoo
    Friend i guess u the the one lucky guy among millions bcz it happens very less.even i have tried this also but never got approved.dont know whats wrong.my blog is related to the top 10 list information of this world and i update it with a new post after every 4 or 5 days with origional content written by me my self but even then :( dont know what should i do.i am a new guy having an experience of this internet world less then a year and still learning. may be i am doing some thing wrong thats y .hope so i will figure it out soon ..thanks for the help friend :)

hasham147, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  14. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you serious??????????? I hope you get banned.
    If anybody orders from this guy you are an idiot.

It's funny your first post is telling somebody with 11,000 not to spam.
    I can tell you won't last long around here....

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
    indyonline, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  15. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Hasham147,
    I am not sure if this will help, go get a NEW gmail account and apply via blogger.com also under a NEW account. Then apply under Monetise in blogger.com. Keep your finger crossed and make sure you do not have any other advertisement in your blog except for your post contents. Let us know how it goes. Good luck and hope it helps.

Laychoo, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  16. viplav3

viplav3 Peon

Best Answers:
    But the blogs should be minimum 6 months old if you're from Asia( esp India, China, Pak). Hasham147 seems to be from India or Pak.

viplav3, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  17. viplav3

viplav3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey even if I get approved thru blogger.com account, can I show ads on the sites which were rejected by Adsense when I applied previously?
    For example if I had applied earlier for a.com, b.com, c.com and Adsense rejected all those, then I get approval for my blog account. Can I then show ads on a.com,b.com,c.com using my blogger account? Do I need to take some permission from Adsense then?

viplav3, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  18. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    Mine seemed to be OK, I believe I have read it somewhere in the TOS that permission is not needed. Hope it helps.

Laychoo, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  19. techblog007

techblog007 Peon

Best Answers:
    make your website content rich and unique

techblog007, Apr 23, 2011 IP