1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense is Stealing Money from Account - No other way to explain it!

Discussion in 'Payments' started by travelerbyfoot, Dec 15, 2011.

1. exoticpublishing

exoticpublishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the thread is relevant to today, then there should be no issue on raising it from the dead.

Nope, they didn't ban me, but I thought they were taking money from me & so I started investigating & saw how they ARE stealing from others.

People need to wake up & realize what google is all about.

exoticpublishing, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Tin-foil hat time..lol.
    Different people have different experiences, I've had my Adsense account for over 10 years and earned 6 figures from it for basically doing sod all, so what if they claw back for invalid clicks etc, why wouldn't they, if you were an Adwords advertiser would you want to pay for invalid clicks? I know I don't want to.

malky66, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i dont use adsense but i use cpa networks affiliate networks etc .And i am pretty sure that all of them steal money ,you cannot do nothing about it only to leave and work somewhere else .I dont say that adsesnse steal your money but also i am not so inclined that they would not steal as money are attractive for everyone

Spartan14, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  4. exoticpublishing

Best Answers:
    The article didn't say ONE THING about invalid clicks.

And I don't have invalid clicks, I don't scam anyone.

I'm glad you have made great money & you haven't been ripped off. That doesn't mean we are all like you.

exoticpublishing, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody is saying you scammed anyone, there can be a variety of reasons for "invalid clicks".
    Read this: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3394713?hl=en

Scroll down to Part 4: Deductions from earnings FAQs.

malky66, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  6. exoticpublishing

Best Answers:
    I know you didn't say I was scamming, but that's what EVERYONE says whenever I bring up this topic.

And you didn't understand me. I was referring to the article I pasted that again, has NOTHING to do with invalid Adsense clicks. Did you even read it?

I will try to find time to read the link you sent me.

Thanks

exoticpublishing, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  7. Sillysoft

Sillysoft Active Member

Best Answers:
    Uhm the article does mention invalid clicks, even linking to Googles policy explaining invalid traffic:

"Google works with more than 2 million publishers, over a million of which have been using the program for at least five years, and it paid more than $9 billion to its publisher partners last year. The company notes its policies prohibit invalid clicks. Furthermore, when a publisher is disabled for policy violation, payment for the 60 days prior to the disabling is withheld and the money is returned to impacted advertisers."

It links over to this page:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/16737

The title of that page is:

Definition of invalid traffic

Invalid traffic includes any clicks or impressions that may artificially inflate an advertiser's costs or a publisher's earnings. Invalid traffic covers intentionally fraudulent traffic as well as accidental clicks.

Invalid traffic includes, but is not limited to:

- Clicks or impressions generated by publishers clicking their own live ads
    - Repeated ad clicks or impressions generated by one or more users
    - Publishers encouraging clicks on their ads (examples may include: any language encouraging users to click on ads, ad implementations that may cause a high volume of accidental clicks, etc.)
    - Automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software.

Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest, and any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions is strictly prohibited by our program policies. If we observe high levels of invalid traffic on your account, we may suspend or disable the account to protect our advertisers and users. Due to invalid clicks, you may also see a difference between your estimated and finalized earnings.

We understand that a third party may generate invalid traffic on your ads without your knowledge or permission. However, ultimately it is your responsibility as the publisher to ensure that the traffic on your ads is valid. For this reason, we highly recommend that you review our tips for preventing invalid traffic.

Sillysoft, Aug 23, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I read it, I also remember reading it in 2014 when the original pastebin was doing the rounds. basically it's bollocks and you have no idea what you're talking about.

malky66, Aug 23, 2017 IP
    pmf123 likes this.
  9. itfranklyn

itfranklyn Peon

Best Answers:
    google Don't Steal From any body, those act are invalid click so google will just deduct it after all

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    itfranklyn, Dec 28, 2017 IP