1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsense is a big bullshit

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bidvertiser_blogger, Dec 13, 2007.

1. wamh

wamh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe using a combination of adsense and another advertiser would work better for you?

wamh, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  2. mi scusi

mi scusi Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is not a Get rich quick scheme

mi scusi, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  3. wiseassoffice

wiseassoffice Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm so tired of people thinking that you can just put adsense up on your site and you are suddenly making thousands, it takes work, and even harder yet it takes patients something many people don't have. $40 a day is not really that much, and its totally obtainable if you gain the knowledge of how to place ads and build traffic slowly. Looking at my site I have no more than 30 clicks coming from any one place thats because I have tons of content that was carefully worded to show up in search engines, it wasn't done in a day. If you write 2 to 3 articles a day, place your ads where people will look, and write with keywords in mind (how people will search and find your article) and you do this over a couple of years all the while building link and marketing your site you will be earning thousands of dollars a month.

wiseassoffice, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  4. netpox

netpox Active Member

Best Answers:

It's not a dream man..it's very true. Also what do you mean we don't have any proof? and why do you think others are obligated to show you proof? You're not going to make thousands of dollars of some 2 hour site you might of created. It takes work, content, site visitors to get good results.

I personally make just under $10,000 from adsense per month. Do i care if you believe me? no..am i going to show proof? no .. i dont have to proof to anyone anything..as long as the money is in my bank i'm happy.

netpox, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  5. busman3000

busman3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are NO secrets, traffic = $$$$.

And yes, hundreds of people here at DP make that kind of income per month. :p

busman3000, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  6. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am glad, that someone has save view, as I am. Google win, we loose, big guys always win!

topexnews, Dec 13, 2007 IP