1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense in Spanish??

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by MaxCartier, Sep 19, 2006.

How would I make Adsense ads come up in Spanish? I mean, if the majority of my US based visitors are Spanish readers? Is there a way?

MaxCartier, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  2. Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If your web page is in Spanish, it is likely that the Adsense ads will be in Spanish too, even for US-viewers.

Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  3. MaxCartier

MaxCartier Peon

Best Answers:
    So even if there is an option to change to English? The ads will switch in accordance?

MaxCartier, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  4. aaheroe

aaheroe Active Member

Best Answers:
    if your visitor come from spain or using spain ip address... it possible that you will see ads in spanish ...

aaheroe, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  5. Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends how this option is activated. If there is a URL for the Spanish version of the page and another URL for the English version, there is no problem. If the URL is the same, Google will not be able to know.

Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  6. aaheroe

aaheroe Active Member

Best Answers:
    if your visitor come from spain or using spain ip address... it possible that you will see ads in spanish ...

if your visitor come from french its possible too your site will appear french ads..

so dont worry dear friend... :D

aaheroe, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  7. josero

josero Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense ads do appear in the language that is recognized (by Adsense) as the primary language of the page. I personally have sites written in Spanish, with some pages of these sites written in English. For the english pages, you get english ads. It is not important where the visitor comes from, but the content of the page.

josero, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  8. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google uses both, GeoIP and content.

For example if an advertiser want to show his English ads to those in Spain only, then even a close resemblance to the keywords will trigger the ads to show.

But mainly the ads displayed are related to what the chosen keys are (language/content doesn't matter), for example I can choose to display English ads for Spanish keywords or vise versa.

Peace,

Barti1987, Sep 22, 2006 IP