1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Help to get approved

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Jeniffer Anderson, Jan 23, 2015.

Hello adsense experts How are you.

I've a website, all of my contents are copied from various sites and I used "SpinerChief" software to make them unique articles.

My question? Will I get approved google adsense with that site? If Yes then Ok. If Not then what will I have to do?

Thanks for helping mined.

Jeniffer Anderson, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No, of course you won't get approved, if you've used a spinner the articles will be unreadable garbage.
    Write your own content instead of stealing other peoples.
    some people.....

malky66, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  3. aleo1203

aleo1203 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A cure for 'some people'itus...

Take two stupid pills and call me in the morning.

aleo1203, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to start something different. Write unique and high quality articles. This will help you to get an adsense account.

iwebsocial, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  5. ssc results 2015

ssc results 2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dont use any Software the best way is copy the content from other site and go to google translate and paste it translate box change the language from english to french then copy it in a notepad and refresh the google translate page then do from french to english you will get perfect unique content

ssc results 2015, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What a complete and utter load of crap, where do you people get your stupid ideas from?

malky66, Feb 1, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro and Agent000 like this.
  7. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Really? :D Let's see.

Take the first few paragraphs from this page – http://searchenginewatch.com/sew/how-to/2352408/the-10-best-ways-to-generate-traffic-without-google.
    Here goes the source text:
    Having a mix of trophy and long-tail phrases ranking in Google search engine results pages (SERPs) is the equivalent of manna from heaven to any online business. There's nothing better, if you have it, and nothing worse, if you lose it.

More than one business has suffered collateral (sometimes fatal) damage in the wake of a Google algorithm update. Thousands more are certain to suffer a similar fate in the future.

The reality is that most small companies will never rank well in Google and are wasting their time focusing on SERPs alone. The days of David beating Goliath in organic search are numbered, at best, and in most cases, nothing but a memory.

If you don't have the budget to create content and build backlinks better than your competitors, you will not outrank them. If you're a new entry in a crowded niche, it will be a long time, if ever, before you achieve any meaningful SERPs.

Rather than worry about losing or never having Google organic search traffic, plan for it. No one can afford to rely upon a single traffic source for business. You need multiple streams of traffic as insurance against the inevitable changes in search algorithms.

Now, I put this text in Google Translate (https://translate.google.com). The source language is automatically detected as English and I'll set the target one as French. After I run Google Translate on this text with the aforesaid settings, this is the output I get:
    Avoir un mélange de trophée et longue queue phrases classement dans Google les résultats des moteurs de recherche pages (SERPs) est l'équivalent de la manne du ciel pour toute entreprise en ligne. Il n'y a rien de mieux, si vous l'avez, et rien de pire, si vous le perdez.

Plus d'une entreprise a subi des dommages collatéraux (parfois fatale) à la suite d'une mise à jour de l'algorithme de Google. Des milliers d'autres sont certains de subir un sort similaire à l'avenir.

La réalité est que la plupart des petites entreprises ne seront jamais bien classé dans Google et perdent leur temps en se concentrant sur SERPs seul. Les jours de David battre Goliath à la recherche biologique sont numérotés, au mieux, et dans la plupart des cas, rien ne est plus qu'un souvenir.

Si vous ne avez pas le budget pour créer du contenu et de construire des backlinks mieux que vos concurrents, vous ne serez pas les surclasser. Si vous êtes une nouvelle entrée dans un créneau encombré, il sera longtemps, si jamais, avant de vous atteindre toute SERPs significative.

Plutôt que de se inquiéter de perdre ou de ne jamais avoir Google trafic de recherche biologique, d'un plan pour cela. Personne ne peut se permettre de compter sur une seule source de trafic pour les entreprises. Vous avez besoin de plusieurs flux de trafic comme une assurance contre les changements inévitables dans les algorithmes de recherche.

Again, I put the above text back in Google Translate with French as the source language and English as the target one. Following is the output fetched:
    Having a trophy mixture and long tail phrases into Google ranking results pages search engines (SERPs) is the equivalent of manna from heaven for any online business. There is nothing better if you have it, and nothing worse if you lose it.

More than one company has suffered collateral damage (sometimes fatal) following an update of the Google algorithm. Thousands more are certain to suffer a similar fate in the future.

The reality is that most small businesses will never rank well in Google and waste their time by focusing on one SERPs. The days of David beating Goliath biological research are numbered, at best, and in most cases, there is nothing more than a memory.

If you do not have the budget to create content and build backlinks better than your competitors, you will not be the upgrade. If you are a new entry in a crowded niche, it will be a long time, if ever, before you achieve any significant SERPs.

Rather than worry about losing or never have Google organic search traffic, plan for it. No one can afford to rely on a single source of traffic for businesses. Need more traffic flows as insurance against the inevitable changes in search algorithms.

You can CLEARLY see that the doubly processed text is NOT only almost same as far as simply the words used are concerned, but the grammar and meaningfulness is also garbled at many places.
    How in the world can you claim that by using the method you mentioned, the obtained text is “PERFECT UNIQUE” when it's evidently NOT so????

IT'S 'ALWAYS' BETTER TO Sierra-Tango-Foxtrot-Uniform RATHER THAN GIVING SOMEONE A BAD ADVICE. :)

Just curious …. have you heavily been on drugs lately?? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    Content Maestro, Feb 2, 2015 IP
    Agent000 and malky66 like this.
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, that makes a lot of sense, although I have been drinking heavily, just done a kilo of heroin and had a full frontal lobotomy:rolleyes:

malky66, Feb 2, 2015 IP
    lukey372 and Content Maestro like this.