1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsense has blocked my account and rejected the appeal

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by nitinpatel, Mar 20, 2015.

3 days before when i signed in to my adsense account they say they blocked the account and check the mail for more info where they say they blocked my account for advertiser safety.
    i found a link there for appeal for reactive my account i filled the form properly as i havent do any invalid activity but the appeal was rejected so now please suggest if there is any way to regain access to the account or another alternatives to the adsense thank you.

nitinpatel, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you denied the invalid activity in the appeal --> epic fail!
    Their algorithms obviously detected it. If you can not explain the invalid activity; and explain what you did to protect the advertisers when you detected it, then you have no chance of getting your account back.

Agent000, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    op. You might have been click bombed. It happens.

There are alternatives to adsense but they all pay less. You might be best to go ad free, and or look for affiliate offers that would best fit your niche.

matt_62, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  4. nitinpatel

nitinpatel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you guys for helping can i reapeal for same?

nitinpatel, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can, but it is generally assumed that they pretty much ignore appeals after the first one; so you really blew it in your first appeal by denying it!
    Your appeal will only succeed if you have the data and explanations for what they found and a descriptions of your interventions to protect the advertiser -- if you do not have that data and info, don't waste your time appealing.

Incidentally, is this your first Adsense account or have you had a previous one?

Agent000, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  6. nitinpatel

nitinpatel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no this is my first one.mail says "further participation in the AdSense program by publishers whose accounts have been disabled is not permitted"
    can i create a new one?i thought i am banned for lifetime.

nitinpatel, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  7. hkmeetup

hkmeetup Member

Best Answers:
    No, all new accounts will be banned again. I agree with Agent000. If you need the appeal to succeed, you will need substantial data to prove your innocence. Have you violated any adsense policy?

hkmeetup, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  8. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How old was your adsense account? Was this going to be your first payout? How much was due to be paid out this payment cycle? Did you notice any unusual activity in the recent past, such as unusually high CTR, lots of clicks being shaved off, etc?

peepin2me, Mar 21, 2015 IP