1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense good for Asian Countries or Not?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by praveen1, Oct 12, 2012.

Hello i am new to adsense and planning to put my step in this field for making online money.
    But i have read somewhere that Google hates Asians . That is , Almost adsense is dead in Asian countries ---either their account get banned or not getting money from Google while following all Terms and Conditions of Google and Adsense.

Please Give valuable feedback regarding this as I am an INDIAN.
    Can i trust ADSENSE.
    praveen1, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  2. Jntuhub Kartheek

Jntuhub Kartheek Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi praveen ,
    Nice to see you here. Adsense is the best of all , not only in india . its the best income source for new site developers.

there are some more publisher sites like tribal fusion etc .. they wont accept your application atleast you have some 10,00,000 pageviews a month.

i am using adsense from 2 years an earned good amount, my site have 3000 hits daily

The things you heard all is a fake. many web developers getting good income through adsense.

The only thing is to do is maintain site with good quality posts , avoid invalid clicks.. dont ask to do clicks some one.. google will strictly block you. so even income is low wait for some months it increases gradually concentrate on site Quality
    Jntuhub Kartheek, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  3. indiajobvacancy

indiajobvacancy Banned

Best Answers:
    Its good, but it will be more good if its come from premium country
    indiajobvacancy, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  4. sudheerenkon

sudheerenkon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No nothing is like that, i receive a good CPC from India. But there are some countries like Pakistan, nepal and bangladesh which have lower economy thus ads in these countries also pays low, which seems to be logical. Please correct me if i am wrong.
    sudheerenkon, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  5. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    Indian CPC clicks is lower than USA. Try to get more visitors from USA.
    BacklinkExpert, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  6. praveen1

praveen1 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to Everybody for their valuable feedback.
    praveen1, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  7. sudheerenkon

sudheerenkon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Off course Indian CPC is low as compared to Tier 1 countries (USA/UK/CAN/AUR),
    However its not that much low, one can make good money.
    sudheerenkon, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  8. j.ryan

j.ryan Guest

Best Answers:
    Ya you are right. I also think Google hates Asians. But if you want to earn more, then you have to target premium countries. Their clicks are most valuable.
    j.ryan, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  9. RoxKinsley

RoxKinsley Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello praveen1, Just wanna tell you that it's nothing but a rumor that Google hates Asians and Adsense is not good for Asian countries.
    Google has some guidelines which we need to follow while doing an online campaign. Quality links and quality content are the priorities of Google. So, no matter of which country you belong, just follow the Google guidelines for adsense, and you will get your destination.
    Sure, YOU CAN TRUST ADSENSE!! :)
    RoxKinsley, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  10. abhiquick

abhiquick Member

Best Answers:
    I am running adsense website since two years, ya adsense cpc is little lower as compared to premium countries but if you have good traffic and quality posts then no worry.
    abhiquick, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  11. praveen1

praveen1 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys! for ur valuable feedback.
    praveen1, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  12. zohaibshaikh

zohaibshaikh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear bro Paraveen, I'm from Pakistan
    It's true, we are not from a premium country but we can do any thing what any other person can.
    Google is an advertising company as I know, and they are also taking thousands of dollars from these Asian countrie's advertisers which pays to Google for advertise their websites or business in these Asian countries. If Google starts hate us then it will be harmful for them as well (Financially). Basically, Google hates those peoples who want to earn $100 from 1st day.
    I hope you got the Answer of your question :)
    zohaibshaikh, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  13. fakesoul

fakesoul Peon

Best Answers:
    For Asian countries especially South Asian countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh; I don't usually recommend to use Adsense for site that don't have 70% or above visitors from USA, UK and Canada. If you are based in Asia and have a lot of foreign traffic then it's fine but if you have more traffic coming from South Asian countries, I would suggest you to use any CPM network. South Countries have the lowest CPC as per my research. You won't be happy with a dollar earned from 50 clicks, right?
    fakesoul, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  14. fakesoul

fakesoul Peon

Best Answers:
    **South Asian countries
    fakesoul, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  15. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the niche, you can receive good CPC if only the keyword has high value in that country.
    I can only say adsense is still the highest pay PPC advertising compare to others
    lifeplayer, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  16. kroyal

kroyal Member

Best Answers:
    Actually this is not the case that Google hates Asians that's why CPC are low. What happen is Google track the users value, how he track the user values, like - he track the users online presents and activities. Most of the Asian don't buy products or services from online rather they much prefer offline. And googlse has this type of data or some more online and offline data to evaluate a region-wise user.

But as a adsense Publisher you can earn 1 dollar to 100,000 dollar no matter what region you have. Best Example can be "Amit Agarwal" from India he made huge money from adsense and he is still earning, you can check "labnol.org". Amit Agarwal is a adsense case study in googles eye. :)
    kroyal, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  17. Adstep

Adstep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I heard that Adsense really isn't good for Asia. Try some other alternatives - Neverblue has a lot of Chinese offers, Epom market is looking for asian traffic right now, and their rates are more than high for Asia and also India.
    Adstep, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  18. dom19

dom19 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are planning to provide quality to your readers then there is no worries, follow all the guidelines given by Adsense and you can definitely trust them
    dom19, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  19. Sunx

Sunx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPC is generally low for Asian traffic. But still it was far better than all other monetization methods (not many for Asian traffic) I have tried.
    Sunx, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  20. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    Agree CPC is low for asian countries, However other countries like USA get high CPC.
    BacklinkExpert, Oct 19, 2012 IP