1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense fraud - enough is enough!

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Blogmaster, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    A lot of those advertisers are not aware of these issues and just wonder why their ROI decreases.

Blogmaster, May 24, 2005 IP
  2. Gede

Gede Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha !!!

Google invites you to experiment and get better CTR's

https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/static.py?page=tips.html

All is fine if everybody get their fair share.

Be happy if you have a low CTR, it means that your site is more interesting then the ads :)

Gede, May 24, 2005 IP
  3. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    I have to chuckle sometimes when I ses Adsense on sites where they are directly competing for the same business. For example a web-designer has adsense on their site with ads from other web-designers. They might make a dollar or two from adsense but I wonder how many potential clients they gave away.

I'm another who has done the same and found the conversion rate didn't change much at all. Save me a lot of $ though.

Cyclops, May 24, 2005 IP
  4. susannice

susannice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hm, that explains why the traffic from adsense is so deluted... but are there frauds with the clicks delivered form the google search results pages or those clicks are all genuine?

sesile

susannice, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  5. Trapped

Trapped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not an adwords expert, but there is a neat feature to adwords advertisers that advertisers can use. You can target on which sites you want your ads to display. Its more like, having a whole bunch of network and decide where you think your ad will best perform.

It could not be necessary, but since there are so many of the so called mini fraud sites which do it with the intention to earn money and not to harm someone else (they rarely even care to hurt your advertising budged, they care to rise their income revenue), just as you place ads to increase your revenue and build a stronger business online. They are playing that game, you have the option to play the different game. Lets say you have a web developing company you would of course prefer to display your adwords ads on web development forums and sites (such as digital point or sitepoint etc).

It is more like, you have the tools in your hand, it is up to you if you want to use them or no.

Trapped, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  6. bestbiznet

bestbiznet Peon

Best Answers:
    I got a check of usd2000 unpresented by CitiBank, can I sue Google for fraud? How?

bestbiznet, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  7. bacanze

bacanze Peon

Best Answers:
    This threads like over 2 year old, dont bump it

bacanze, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  8. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    Shoemoney, Jul 27, 2007 IP